To join our protection relay WhatsApp group, please send interest on Whatsapp +989129613659
Electrical engineers can find us on WhatsApp, Likundon, Instagram, site, and email.
To follow, and use the content described and easily talk to engineers around the world.
Electrical engineer Dr. Saeed Roostaee with his online training on using and working with relays will help you learn to work with relays in the shortest possible time and at a reasonable price.
Follow us on
– How to calculate capacitor in mfd?
– Step by step distance quadrilateral characteristic for all zones how to draw. please give me any documents sir
– Please suggest Which one is better for bus voltage measurement Induction VT or Capacitive VT?
– Would selecting any of these two make any difference, especially in bus voltage measurements? I don’t think so.
– Capacitive surpass Power Line Carrier (PLC) otherwise they mau consider the cost on their design.
– Cost it seems IVT is more at higher voltages.
– Can anyone share how to use sverker for relay testing
– Can anybody share digsi training material pl…14etap training, 12:11 – digsi 5: Mail sent …material and configuration
-Would you please recommend a book or reference for testing protection relays?
-Hi anyone has any training materials for IEC 61850 configuration and testing. Please share. Thanks in advance.
-I used this training pack, very informative and helpful 👌
-Does it got configuration in IED scout?
– Anyone has a manual of ABB aux relay model RXPSU14n
-everyone plz anyone tell me what are these feeders? 1. 11kv Substation loop feeder with fiber optic cable. 2. 11kv Substation loop feeder with pilot wire (send end supervision relay time). 3.11kv Substaion loop feeder with ( receive end supervision relay type)
-Please tell me which terminals are to be used for Carrier Send & Carrier Receive?
-this for scheme logic distance protection?
– From highlighted portion, u can understand
– Sir, 1&2 for Carrier send and 5&6 for Carrier receive?
– Can anyone tell me details of these terminals, it’s an ABB make ACB, SACE PR 121/p ( SACE Emax E2), Open coil, closing coil, motor supply, then Indication ckt, Contactors ckt,
– Can anyone please name a few line auto reclosure 11kv and 11kv and 33kV fault passage indicator manufacturers based in India
– Can anyone give to the solution of board change ABB REF542+ relay
– Which type of communication cable require for ABB to make REF542plus?
– What could be the issue that the Ready LED is not glowing?
– Ready LED of D400 is not glowing..and our SLDC ppl are not getting data of the entire substation.
– Please suggest how to rectify the problem.
– If anybody has a 220KV substation all equipment SOP for operation & Maintenance. Please share
If interested in ETAP discussion Whatsapp group, send ETAP to me on Whatsapp: +989129613659
Topics, ETAP software, Relay coordination, power system, industrial design
– Have anyone idea about the overcurrent coordination between generator and generator transformer
– pls tell me how to decide Bus coupler CT ratio in the 220 kV Double bus bar system?
– Need IEC 60623
– Pls share if any member has it
– What is the busbar current rating, quad moose
– Can anyone reshare the pdf for electrical notes
– Anyone who knows Ziv relays plz contact me
– U want Ziv relay person no?
Our other groups :
. PSCAD group
. Substation automation. Please
. SAS WhatsApp group
. ETAP WhatsApp group
. SAS WhatsApp group
. Substation Automation & SIPROTEC & DIGSI Whatsapp group
text on Whatsapp: +989129613659
– please anyone has SEL 487v technical Manuel for negative sequence
-Hi, anyone knows ZIV SCADA??
– Can anyone send me the Complete Design calculation PCC/MCC with 11KV / 0.415 V Substation.
– Can anyone share electrical notes latest version
– Substation Automation & SIPROTEC & DIGSI Whatsapp group, please
– Hello guys I should to cables tray, 90 degrees, 60 degrees, 45 degrees, and upsets and down set formula please help me
– our generator after start display come like this why my friend’s please give solution
– I have Relay GE 369
The password is forgotten How do I open it ??? How do I delete the old one and make a new password and delete the old one ???
– Password reset is done in GE Canada only
– STK-20200819-WA0001.webp (file attached)
-STK-20200819-WA0002.webp (file attached)
– Can anyone give me information on how much the Clearance for 132/33/11 kV windings and the tank for 63 or 90 MVA according to IEC? Our Company design? And if possible the description of how the oil insulation process works according to this distance?
– Mean insulation between HV winding and tank
– anyone please share the HVDC station Single Line Diagram.
– Can any one of the engineers having p632 transformer differential protection calculations.
I had calculations for p633
– P633 is for 3 winding transformer differential protection and P632 is for 2 winding ones?
-I had dealt with 642 and 643
– Relays in transformer differential
– No idea on 63..series
– We are using P643 as 3-winding Transformer differential protection. And P-633 as Overall differential protection comprising Generator, Generator Transformer, and Auxiliary transformer
Does anyone have a document SLD for the bay Reactor? Please share with me..thanks
– If anyone has a REM615 backup file please share.
-Plz share anyone Modbus function codes
-Astrum…..anyone has software for this converter
– Type rs232 to USB converter drivers. Micom(Areva) P121 software version is 6.H relay don’t connect with relay
– Using Micom s1 studio and Micom s1agile
– I downloaded all data model still same error present
– Change the USB port of your laptop and try again
– Go to device manager on the laptop
– Check driver settings
– Assign as per p121 communication parameters
– Is your OS Windows 10? Then it will be working without a driver. To check whether it is working go to Device manager and see the listed Com ports.
-I downloaded the software now it’s working
– No 10
– Please share this relay terminals details.. 12 and 34 are NO/NC contacts
– 9 & 10 are current coil
– After coil operation…what the status of NO contac
– 3&4 would normally be used for trip wiring as it has a trip isolator switch in series.. see the red tab on the grab handle of the relay.
– This particular model is a self-powered type. So terminals 5,6,7,8 are not used. Power is derived from CT terminals 9&10.
– Can anyone give settings for this transformer….. relay is. Areva P633
– All that you need from this nameplate are
1. Trxm rating 20000kVA
- Voltage levels 66/11kV
- Vector group YNyno
- CT ratio if you are using the bushing CT?
– no I want relay settings for Areva p633
-Anyone has manuals for this temperature switch for the transformer
– Please share any procedure to communicate with CSC 326 relay using CSPC software
– Can anyone share a drive selection guide: I want to convert one dc motor drive to VVF drive
– Please share the Secure Premium 100-meter manual.
– sir, Premier 100, please.
– sorry, I don’t have premier 100 series manual
– I need Secure Prodigy meter manual. Can anyone share, please?
– What is the standard followed for 132 kV cable ampacity calculation?. ( Installation method above ground).
– Anyone please share the Operating time formula for Normal. Inverse 1.3 seconds curve.
– this is for the Normal Inverse 3 seconds curve I think
– In the case of 1.3 inverse curve instead of 0.1414 take-ups 0.0613 value should be used.
– Does the Overcurrent Highset setting for the feeder depends on the Transformer capacity in the substation?
– Suppose bus fault current 12 KA, and no of connected 3, den 4ka per tr, 400O o/ c high set. Instantaneous
– You are very correct in order to preserve the transformer life span
– we have 132/33 kV and 220/33 kV substations with 33 kV Feeders…one of my friends told me Overcurrent Highset depends on Transformer capacity.
– how to decide on the highest pls tell me?
– The sum of all the feeder’s load must be equal to your transformer LV capacity. it depends on the load on each feeder. See bus fault current first u HV 2 calculate For both the cases then divided it by no. Of tr.
– Make it ur hv o/c high set
– Tr mva/ tr percentage impedance. Highest fault mva for ur transformer
– We also face difficulty with the password of this relay. YouTube videos did not help.
How can we reduce the tripping of the transformer due to insrush current?
– Transformer 10MVA,66/11KV
HV side CT ratio 125/1A
LV side CT ratio 800/1 A
Relay Micom P642
– Settings of harmonic
– If I’m not wrong, in modern transformer because of core material, the Inrush current harmonics are sometimes less than 20% of fundamental frequency component due to which differential relay operates. So, we can keep the setting at 15%. For second harmonics we can keep this at 15%
– anyone knows passwords to change settings?
– please tell me what is the general delay time used for Overcurrent or Earth Fault Highset protection?
-Depend on your coordination
– To allow line zone 1 to clear fault first
Join 20 WhatsApp groups for protection engineers
- WhatsApp Grp 01: Protection Relay – General
- WhatsApp Grp 02: Substation Automation – General
- WhatsApp Grp 03: Transmission line protection
- WhatsApp Grp 04: Transformer protection
- WhatsApp Grp 05: Motor protection
- WhatsApp Grp 06: Generator protection
- WhatsApp Grp 07: Overcurrent and Earth Fault Protection
- WhatsApp Grp 08: Busbar protection and Bay controller
- WhatsApp Grp 09: Breaker protection and control
- WhatsApp Grp 10: Protection Relay Testing and commissioning
- WhatsApp Grp 11: DIgSILENT
- WhatsApp Grp 12: ETAP
- WhatsApp Grp 13: PSCAD
- WhatsApp Grp 14: IEC 61850 configuration
- WhatsApp Grp 15: Switchgear GIS & AIS
- WhatsApp Grp 16: GE Relay Configuration
- WhatsApp Grp 17: SIEMENS Relay configuration
- WhatsApp Grp 18: Schnider Relay configuration
- WhatsApp Grp 19: SEL Relay Configuration
- WhatsApp Grp 20: ABB Relion configuration or more services, send a message to our WhatsApp support number: +989129613659
– hi, anyone has a ZIV RELAY course about programming its logical control, and interlocks? I need to understanding completely but is not possible only to use the manual brand, located on their website.
-Anyone faced this problem while adding a relay to the IEC station in sip5?
– If anyone having sepam relay thermal calculation sheet please share it with me.
– if CT gets saturated .what is the solution after CT gets saturated. We want to replace CT or any other solution
– CT secondary current flow to the secondary winding
– How are confirming that CT got saturated?
– Sir for knowledge purpose if CT gets saturated in future
– If in the future we observe these types of the problem how can we overcome these types of problems.
– Which purpose bypass resistor used in Modbus communication ??
– What is the burden of your CTs?
– Saturation is purely a magnetic property issue. So there is no alternative solution to do corrections in the circuit rather than core replacement.
– You need not replace your CT there are ways to demagnetize the ct
– Can you explain in detail the theory of core saturation in ct
– How can we demagnetize the CT? We had followed demagnetization in transformer ..whenever we got erroneous values while testing dc winding resistance
– The easiest way to demagnetize a CT is to apply the test current at a level that approaches its excitation ‘knee’, then slowly decrease the input current to zero. This can be done with secondary excitation or primary current injection.
– I think some tester offer this option, Like omricon ct analyzer
– Can you explain why you need to replace your ct?
– What is the solution to these types of problem
– Anyone having a method Statement for how to create logic for Sepam Relay using SFT2841
our ETAP Video training course: https://protectionrelay.com/etap-training/
– we are getting the above error when communicating with RET650…Please tell us what could be the problem?
– Rollback package software needs to be updated using the Update manager of PCM600
– I could not find the Rollback package software. It’s in update manager, select relevant relay IED connectivity package. In that package, there is one rollup package that’s automatically installed.
– 33 kV ABB circuit breaker Trip coil and close coil have a PCB connected to them. Pls, tell me what is the use of that PCB?
– I think PCB meant for capacitive tripping device CTD. CTD separate unit is present sir
– black color portion in the above image
– Check the drawing, While Exporting, Icd from Abb relay -PCM 600 the icd file in Browser, showing TEMPLATE
– In scheme ..no drawing of PCB…the electronic ckt PCB meant for coil protection purpose / to safeguard coil.
As the coil is designed for a short time not for continuous.
– what kind of protection is used, sir?
– what are the steps to be followed when synchronizing a new 220 kV Transmission Line to an existing 220 kV Bus?
– Anyone has a WINCC script for the addition of tags and displays on the HMI screen.
– This is a 220 kV ABB make LTB245E1 type circuit breaker. Please tell what is the use of S7-A circled in the above figure
– Did you lookup S7 in legends?
– I think you could find working philosophy in the breaker manual
– It is mentioned Blocking switch but the function of it is not mentioned anywhere?
– For emf voltage discharge
– They are opposite
– I think they are for an anti pumping system, isn’t it ??
– Anti-pumping will come only in the Closing path. This is an AC motor (Spring charge) circuit I think.
– Spring charge also needs to cut off, so I thought Motor Cut off will be via Q1 contacts in series. S7 contact is, like AN said, for discharging stored EM energy in the motor winding.
– Anyone knows how to download cid file from sepam relays and how to do goose configuration?
– Hello guys, please how do I program the LED of ABB REF615. My main challenge is to change the parameter setting from false to true.
– Hello colleagues, I have a question, in case there is a fault on the 33kv or 11 kV side is there any impact on 132kv side protection equipment? Mean did the protection will sense the fault?
– overcurrent relays on 33kv from TP, maybe send a trigger From application configuration
– Yes 132 side will sense the downstream faults but it will work as backup protection for downstream protection
– Dear all, in abb REM 615 RELAY, HOW WE CHANGE NO OF HOT START FROM 1 TO 2, WHICH PARAMETERS OF STPPMSU HAVE TO CHANG?
– How to calculate phase sequence angle in cable
– Anyone pls explain how to set the power calculation for the reverse power relay…
-How to calculate the size of earthing cable for DCS or PLC?
– SQL SERVER MAKE MANUAL START, Then open PCM Again
-Please reply to this expert
-1.press windows +R
2. type services. msc and enter
3.right-click on SQL server (PCMSERVER) AND THEN START
– when I start services
– Reinstall the SQL server 2014
– Please can anyone help me with the primary impedance R1 + jx1/ km and R0 +jx0/km value of a Bear conductor ASCAR 250mm² with a diameter of 23.45mm
– Hello guys! Anyone working with GE Multilin D30? I have a relay that seems to be unconfigured on distance. Backup OC and EF are enabled but seems no contact is assigned for tripping though it shows indication during testing. 50/51, 50N/51N
– Power Swing Block is used and activated in Distance Relay to block its operation in case of Swing period disturbance
– It’s not about definition. I want ABC concerning enervista.
– Emanuel starts reading the D30 manual.
– What should be OLTC AVR relay PT Lower and raise voltage settings.
– Secure Premium 300 energy meter is showing like this in the parameters..please tell me what is its meaning?
– CT low means very fewer amps detected by ct
– What is the meaning of VT polarity?
-VT polarity mean instant of increasing live terminal to positive is the same instant of increasing live terminal in secondary to positive in this case polarity is good and this secondary terminal is x1 and x2 is grounded. But if vice versa x2 become life and x1 is grounded For VT polarity Test the same ways of CT polarity Test
– Is it effect relay operation
– Of course, if this relay is Directional or Distance or Reverse power Relays and also if powering measuring device as kwh meter
By joining our WhatsApp and Telegram groups, Discuss with international electrical engineers and solve your problems about electricity. You can also take benefit of our free files and see our training packages at the link below:
For more services, send a message to our WhatsApp support number:
– What we have to check if the transformer tripped in?
– DGA, Insulation, Ratio, Magnetic balance and Winding Resistance
– Hi guys, do you know where I could find a bibliography for protection for photovolics systems connected on the grid? I need to know a siemens V4 relay can work as a time source for micom relays
– Magnetising current, Short circuit impedance test of the transformer are also important to check for any deformation of windings. Turns ratio test and DC resistance test of winding.
– SFRA test is also one of the diagnostic tests but it’s not done in most the companies
– Do you mean the bandwidth (this determine when the tap to shift up/down)?
– Please tell the ‘distance’ below which ‘Line Differential Relay’ should be used for protection of 220 kV or 132 kV Transmission line?
– Line differential use mostly for underground cable not over a headline for e.g RED670 Abb line differential and for OHL REL670 will be used
-In addition, RED670 have the ability to protect distance too
– sir, why is it that Differential is used for cable and not a line?
– Because with differential you are normally using fiber Optic, laying parallel with feeder. It is common to use line differential for underground cable and distance relays for overhead feeders
– Cant we have line diff if we have OPGW with the line?
– As much I know there is no distance length specified for Line differential relays. Line differential protection is also being used in overhead lines especially short lines and for high voltage lines that have redundant protection such as 400 kv
– Yes I think it possible, the line can be used with opgw too, but I never face that actually in our system
-anyone has 2 phase transmission line with ‘line Differential protection’?
Line differential protection is being used for very short lines say less than 1 km. We are using it on 550 metres 220kv line.
-will anyone please the type of curve used by Indian railways for Overcurrent protection of the traction feeders?
– Very inverse characteristics
– why is it used and not Normal Inverse or Extremely Inverse?
– Main protection is overcurrent protection for railways..they adopt very inverse in the downstream network..so for relay coordination, we use the same curve
– Anyone knows how to configure goose signal at abb PCM software.pls share documents if u have
– How to check I/O Status in sepam80 relay
– In HMI, Or Software
– I have used this once before, now I am not getting it
– Once Relay is Connected with ur Lap, There is Spanner Symbol Available in Icons, Open it, Directly it will go to I/O Monitoring In HMI, Press Main Menu, U ll Get IO page Directly, Press Enter then Side Arrow for Next page
– Does the main menu mean this one?
– Press 13, then Options will come as I
– If I am using this protection output in logipam, then where I want to enable it and give settings
-For 50/51N_1_3, I enabled unit 1. Then where I have to give set. In group A 3 or 1
– Anyone please share the Power Swing testing file for Omicron CMC356?
– Anyone has EMCO AVR relay service engineer contact no in india
– How to calculate transmission line loss from line length
– i^2 * (unit R/km*line length) will give for one phs
– Dears how to activate the help file “about” in digsi4 software
– Anybody has a manual for ETL 41 ABB PLCC equipment?
– In EMCO AVR relay at the parallel of PT supply component used which is burnt is capacitor or resistor
– To test directional earth fault relay, voltage I’m giving is healthy and how much current to give and its the angle In earth, fault make voltage less in one phase
– Your test will fail because you inject a healthy phases voltage, that’s mean there is no zero-sequence voltage needed to operate the relay. You should simulate a real fault, if an earth fault happens to phase A the voltage of this phase will drop to a low value
– I’m trying to press the about button but the help doesn’t open the specific tab explain ‘ although I reinstall the device drivers
– Install the Device driver with help from the siemens site
– Already installed but it appears as a total manual in pdf, not an individual parameter
– Anyone has logic for soft on manual close command in p444 micom
Anybody having Precommissioning and Commission procedure or MOS for Substation Upgrade projects
– What is the Siprotec 5 Relay Password??
– 6 times 0
– Tried, not Working
To join our protection relay WhatsApp group, please send interest on Whatsapp +989129613659 https://elec-engg.com/whatsapp-group-for-protection-engineers/
-I am facing a problem with SFT2841 authorization code/registration.
-Register with ur mail ID, code link will come
– U can give any mail ID, and number. It will get registered.
– I got it registered. But still can not log into the sepam, any ideas
– Do you use a USB to serial adapter or you have built-in serial port?
– What’s the relay model
– Is this cable fit for Front port communication?
– Hello everyone I had a problem with siemens siprotec 7vk61 relay it is not measuring injected current and the relay is not showing measurements could anyone please help me out with this
– Relay showing measurements in
is there any Error led?
– No led
-Try to initialize the
To join our protection relay WhatsApp group, please send interest on Whatsapp +989129613659 https://elec-engg.com/whatsapp-group-for-protection-engineers/
– MLFB file with the same version, Then configure as per your system Then check
– For what purpose this relay used?
– Breaker Management
– Eg, like TIE bays
– AR for tie.. and alll
– Inside software you checked the measurements?
– It is showing “———” this on measurements
– Error in IED
– Yes also it is not showing in digsi software
– Check the Control options in Relay
-Anyone having Areva P521 pilot wire Relay Technical Manual .
Need Areva not Schneider.
– How to find slope for low impedence REF in sepam T81
– Please tell What value of Contact Resistance is acceptable for 33 /132/220/400 kV Circuit breakers?
– ABB de 30 a 40 micro ohm
– The contact resistance value depends on the current of the circuit and not on the voltage.
– You should evaluate the manufacturer’s tests also evaluate the dissipated power in the resistance found. Then compare with the short circuit power of the circuit breaker
– If I install 7sr100 rk all template then i got the 7sr100 r4h-1a.. it’s crt?
U installn Rk range
– H series will come In minimum all template
01etap training, 10:49 – digsi 5: Ok bro ..
01etap training, 11:42 – digsi 4:
Hello everyone the 7vk61 is not showing measurements do anyone have solution for it
01etap training, 13:04 – digsi 5: Anyone with guide notes for using sverker 780 relay tester
01etap training, 13:05 – digsi 5: On vamp relay
01etap training, 15:44 -digsi 4: What is this in fuse failure relay
01etap training, 16:40 – digsi 5: Looks like selenium rectifiers
01etap training, 16:40 – digsi 5: 3 phase
01etap training, 16:44 – digsi 5: Also called metal rectifier
01etap training, 17:45 – kk 1313 Riki Khomarudin joined using this group’s invite link
02etap training, 11:53 – digsi 4: This message was deleted
03etap training, 15:46 – digsi 4:
03etap training, 15:46 – digsi 4:
03etap training, 16:13 -digsi 5: hellow
can any one help me on how to test over excitation on generator by cmc
03etap training, 16:13 -digsi 5: V/f =1.2
03etap training, 16:19 – digsi 5: Votage KV rating how much
03etap training, 16:19 -digsi 5: 11kV
03etap training, 16:21 – digsi 4: There are two methods to check one is increasing voltage and second decreasing frequency method.
- Keep frequency constant and raise the voltage.
- Keep voltage constant and decrease frequency.
In both cases plz continues monitor the v/f meter on display.
03etap training, 16:26 -digsi 5: thanks 🙏🏿
03etap training, 16:27 – digsi 4: This message was deleted
03etap training, 16:28 – digsi 4:
Do any one have solution for this relay it is not showing measurements
03etap training, 16:33 – digsi 4: Kindly check the logs onces.
I was assuming that there is a configuration issue. Because device healthy condition.
Apart of that this is a sync relay so there is no ct connection and this window is for current measurement.
03etap training, 16:34 – digsi 4: Sorry not Sync it is auto recolse relay
03etap training, 16:53 – digsi 5: Trigger the check syn
Give the all measurements properly
03etap training, 16:54 -digsi 5″: What is Best method to find zero sequence impedance of line
03etap training, 16:57 – digsi 4: U have to take it from conducter manfucter he provid you R0 and X0 and you can calculate.
03etap training, 19:31 – digsi 4: Ct are connected
09etap training, 11:31 – digsi 4 Sharma and A1 1241 Sasikumar Dharmalingam was added
03etap training, 20:24 – digsi 4: Does anyone have PCM600 software from ABB?
03etap training, 20:25 – digsi 5″: You can download it free from abb website
03etap training, 20:26 – digsi 4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/60nbchg1imwwidn/pcm.rar/file
04etap training, 12:55 – kk 1313 Riki Khomarudin: Does anyone guide me for understand about pcm 600 for remote relay reb 6700
05etap training, 03:43 – digsi 5: Dear brothers
Any one knew:
How can I synchronize the relay time and date with the labtop time and date in siprotec 5 Siemens relays
05etap training, 15:07 -digsi 5: How to check this curve 2 in sepam m87 relay
06etap training, 20:44 -digsi 5: Hellow any one have ideas for loss off comm on SIEMENS 7SR1811.
we checked the fibre comm is ok but the comm link still failed.
06etap training, 21:23 – digsi 5: How you checked fibre communication?
06etap training, 22:25 -digsi 5: by applying laser light end to end
Abb when we read this error coming any sloution ro read. Rec670
09etap training, 10:02 – digsi 5: Kindly provide auto reclose logic for ABB bcu. For one and half scheme 400kv.
09etap training, 12:09 – digsi 4: Dears,
There is two SEL relays for the same line prot. have different order number while one comm. channel used for direct fiber and one used with media converter . Still found a comm. Fail can you help
09etap training, 13:46 – kk 1313 Riki Khomarudin: Do i can use pcm 600 for version 2.8 in relay?
09etap training, 17:13 – digsi 5″: Yes. But must have connectivity package of the relay you are communicating.
10etap training, 12:33 – digsi 4: Dears , please I need data model for Schneider p923
10etap training, 13:13 – digsi 4: Urgent please👆
10etap training, 13:35 – digsi 4: This message was deleted
10etap training, 13:35 – digsi 4: The file that you need
10etap training, 13:36 – digsi 4:
10etap training, 13:47 – digsi 4: Thank u
11etap training, 16:47 – digsi 5: Anyone done synch in micom relays?
11etap training, 16:48 – digsi 5: P143
12etap training, 00:21 – digsi 4:
12etap training, 00:30 – digsi 4: Does anyone know how to communicate Double F6150e with the F6300?
12etap training, 06:01 – kk 1313 Riki Khomarudin: Use network for communication using pc
14etap training, 19:51 – digsi 5: Good evening Guys
Can anyone have the ODEN programma Technical user Manual. Pdf
Thanks in Advance
14etap training, 19:56 – digsi 5: https://megger.com/primary-current-injection-test-system-oden-at
14etap training, 19:57 – digsi 5: Log in and download the manual
Its about 35mb
15etap training, 13:02 – digsi 5: Good morning guys
Can I change power disconnectors or isolator’s control in substations from working by classic control to work by PLC ( programmable logic controller) ??
17etap training, 00:23 -digsi 5′: Plz share NEMA Standards anyone …
17etap training, 00:27 – digsi 5: Same generators on parallel connection but one either not taking load or shedding of load at 50%
What can be the coz
17etap training, 10:58 – digsi 5:
21etap training, 10:13 – digsi 5: Any one sees
Can I have the software tools pls
21etap training, 10:20 – Fatima added digsi 4
21etap training, 10:15 – digsi 5″: This is self power relay ????
21etap training, 10:25 – digsi 4:
21etap training, 10:25 – digsi 4:
21etap training, 10:25 – digsi 4: Hi friends can any seen this relay..befor
21etap training, 10:26 – digsi 4: Please send the software link & device template for this model..
21etap training, 10:46 – digsi 5″: I have software for ASHIDA ARD241s
21etap training, 10:47 – digsi 5″: at any case my friend
I will sent you this software and try it
May be for multi version
21etap training, 10:48 – digsi 4: Ok..pls send…
21etap training, 10:50 – digsi 4: firstname.lastname@example.org
21etap training, 10:54 – digsi 5″: Ok
I will sent now
Because its size is 141 MB
So I try here but failed
21etap training, 10:56 – digsi 4: 👍
21etap training, 11:07 -digsi 4: Anyone know cable testing iec formula both ac and dc?
21etap training, 11:14 – digsi 5″: Check your e-mail
21etap training, 11:14 – digsi 4: Yes…
21etap training, 11:28 – digsi 5″:
21etap training, 11:28 – digsi 5″:
21etap training, 11:47 – digsi 4: Ok I will check..now only installed.thanks
21etap training, 17:51 – digsi 5: Anyone have 7um generator test report?
21etap training, 20:37 -digsi 4: i need download link for sft2841 for relay spam
21etap training, 20:38 -digsi 4: Would any one help please
21etap training, 20:40 – digsi 5: https://download.schneider-electric.com/files?p_enDocType=Software+-+Release&p_File_Name=setup_SFT2841_16.7.0.exe&p_Doc_Ref=Setup_Software_SFT2841
22etap training, 16:30 – digsi 4:
Hi my friends, We have a 7SJ62 Siemens relay protection. In event log, the time and date have question mark (?). The source protocol of our device is Ethernet NTP. Why we have question mark in time and date of event?
22etap training, 16:51 – digsi 4: Your device time is not Sync with GPS Clock
22etap training, 17:52 – digsi 4: Thanks
23etap training, 20:52 – digsi 5: Pls guide anyone how to check the spring charge motor trip test using B10E megger kit
23etap training, 20:53 – digsi 5″: Hello all, I need advise on protection on a 132kV transmission line to connect to a solar PV plant producing 92MW.
23etap training, 20:53 – digsi 5″: This is the first generating plant like this proposed in the country.
23etap training, 20:53 – digsi 5: How to handle this kit
23etap training, 20:54 – digsi 5:
23etap training, 20:59 – digsi 5: Hi
Are you in India now?
23etap training, 20:59 – digsi 5: No am n gcc
23etap training, 21:00 – digsi 5: Where to give you the right support
23etap training, 21:03 – digsi 5: Here
26etap training, 20:17 – digsi 4:
26etap training, 20:17 – digsi 4:
26etap training, 20:18 – digsi 4: Hi for everyone
26etap training, 20:19 – digsi 4: Does anyone know how to make logic equations in Areva P921?
29etap training, 15:57 – digsi 5:
29etap training, 15:58 – digsi 5: Exact solution for this??
This problem is comming in Digsi while communicating via Usb.
29etap training, 15:58 – digsi 5: Any ?
29etap training, 16:54 – digsi 5: In taskbar there is comtask32 close that first then close digsi and restart with run as administrator or restart the laptop
29etap training, 17:53 – digsi 5: Apart from this
29etap training, 18:03 – digsi 5: No
29etap training, 18:03 – digsi 5: Means i dnt know
29etap training, 19:24 – digsi 4: This is happen whenever you disconnect the device at online mode. If this is happening only one or two time while communicating device then you have to follow the same procedure as mentioned.
However if same thing happens after doing this then you have to repair your digsi.
29etap training, 19:35 – digsi 5: Digsi repair also tryed,
Same problem arraising, Random at some periods
29etap training, 19:36 – digsi 4: Some Times devices connected? After repairing.
29etap training, 19:36 – digsi 5: Different devices only,
29etap training, 19:37 – digsi 4: Then try to connect in anthor project don’t connect on same file,
29etap training, 19:41 – digsi 5: Im, using Digsi for a while.
Randomly I have got this error
Once this error camed almost all times same error repeat while communicating,
Still i could get the Proper solution for this , and also cause for this error,
I have searched In digsi manual
But nothing mentioned regarding Comtask32,
29etap training, 19:42 – digsi 5: All the minor checks – All seems okay
29etap training, 19:44 – digsi 5: Instalar una actualización de digsi vers. 9
29etap training, 19:44 – digsi 5: Y se arregla el problema
29etap training, 19:44 – digsi 5: Tendría que ser win10
29etap training, 19:44 – digsi 5: Problem in siprotic 4,
Im using software 4.93
29etap training, 19:45 – digsi 5: Hay también una actualización del Simatic
29etap training, 19:45 – digsi 5: Estep7
29etap training, 19:45 – digsi 4: Then you have to reinstall your windows as well digsi.
29etap training, 19:45 – digsi 5: Step 7 ??
29etap training, 19:45 – digsi 5: En la página de Siemens
29etap training, 19:45 – digsi 5: Está la actualización
29etap training, 19:45 – digsi 5: Im faced this issue in different laptops / different os too
02etap training, 23:43 – digsi 5: Anyone have omicron ct analyzer software version 4.51
Pls send link
03etap training, 09:03 – digsi 5:
DIRECT RECRUITMENT Advertisement No. 05-2020.pdf
04etap training, 11:56 – digsi 4: How could we check trip log and event log in IED Scout in siemens Siprotech Relays
05etap training, 09:45 – digsi 5: What is the type of this FO port please?
05etap training, 09:46 – digsi 5: LC/SC/ST like this?
05etap training, 09:46 – digsi 5: LC
05etap training, 09:48 – digsi 5: these two please?
05etap training, 09:49 – digsi 5: LC
05etap training, 09:49 – digsi 5: SC
05etap training, 09:49 – digsi 5: Thanks 👍👍
05etap training, 09:54 – digsi 5: The above relay has FO LC type rear ethernet port and its protocol is IEC60870-5-103. Will it support time synchronization with SANDS make GPS ?
06etap training, 00:57 – digsi 4: Abb rec670 relay restarting again again after double point status included.Does anyone know how to solve this restarting issue please send me message…
06etap training, 05:30 – digsi 4: This change is in the 61850?
06etap training, 09:35 – digsi 4: No just changed binary input status…
07etap training, 18:16 -digsi 5: What will be the default password for GE L90
07etap training, 18:21 -digsi 5: It is showing local access denied, while changing settings from HMI
08etap training, 22:59 – digsi 4:
08etap training, 22:59 – digsi 4: I am getting this error when i send application configuration to the relay.
08etap training, 22:59 – digsi 4: REF 615
08etap training, 23:01 – digsi 4: I can able to read but not able to write what will be the reason!?please anyone knows how to solve this issue message me..
08etap training, 23:08 – digsi 4: Hi guys
08etap training, 23:09 – digsi 4:
08etap training, 23:09 – digsi 4:
08etap training, 23:11 – digsi 4: Can someone help me to configure this relay ABB REF 541?
08etap training, 23:24 – digsi 4:
09etap training, 00:14 – digsi 4: Breaker feeding primary of 6.6/.415 kv transformer is tripping on earthfault during inrush
09etap training, 00:15 – digsi 4: 6.6kv is grounded through 50 Amps NGR
09etap training, 00:16 – digsi 4: 51n is set at 10 amps idmt at 200 एमएस
09etap training, 00:16 – digsi 4: Msec
09etap training, 00:16 – digsi 4: 50n is set at 20amps dt at 50 msec
09etap training, 00:17 – digsi 4: Please guide for the 68 setting in ABB ref 615 relay
09etap training, 06:41 – digsi 5: It’s tripping on Earth fault Highest function?
09etap training, 06:44 – digsi 5: Earth fault highest setting may be less. We keep it as 8-10 times of idmt setting. For example if CT is 600/1A, then earth fault highest function is kept at 2A (10 times of 0.2A)
15etap training, 07:13 – digsi 4: any one having thermal overload calculation sheet for transformer kindly share
18etap training, 12:10 -digsi 5′: Any one work in testing department
18etap training, 12:10 -digsi 5′: Transformer testing
18etap training, 12:25 – digsi 5: Hi, have a good day
18etap training, 12:26 – digsi 5:
Could someone, explain, how i calculate that VA? thanks
18etap training, 13:41 – digsi 5:
18etap training, 13:42 – digsi 5: Please tell What is the use of the rings in above Voltage Transformer?
18etap training, 13:42 – digsi 5: Any sip5 engineer who know to change phase current name for DR
18etap training, 14:49 -digsi 5: Corina rings
18etap training, 14:50 -digsi 5: *Corona
19etap training, 14:55 – digsi 5:
Hi everyone I am facing this problem for ABB615. Whenever I given the read from IED that time showing this error.. How can I solve those error and read relay files from relay ..
19etap training, 14:56 – digsi 5:
19etap training, 15:24 – digsi 5:
Anyone pls send me the ABB REF615 Relay version 5.0.13 relay connectivity pakage
19etap training, 15:32 – digsi 4: Use and update manager or go to their website
19etap training, 15:32 – digsi 5: Updated manager no option for searching
19etap training, 15:33 – digsi 5: Kindly update the license by right click on relay and use license updation tool.
19etap training, 15:34 – digsi 5: Please, can anyone help. CB always trip back after single phase Auto reclose. The PD is 60s
19etap training, 15:35 – digsi 5: Kindly make it clear????
19etap training, 15:37 – digsi 4:
19etap training, 15:38 – digsi 5: After the relay give AR command to the CB it will close and trip back immediately and after that the CB will trip other phases on PD. I’m doing commissing the line not charge
19etap training, 15:39 – digsi 5: *commissioning
19etap training, 15:39 – digsi 5: Here showing the option 5.0.1. But I need 5.0.13 .. how can I download the pakage
19etap training, 16:18 – digsi 5: Did you check for ny trip signal presence to the single pole trip relays?
19etap training, 17:39 – digsi 5: Yes. The feedback is on the relay to test set.
19etap training, 17:43 – digsi 5: Breaker should be in close position for AR
19etap training, 17:43 – digsi 5: In open condition AR should block
19etap training, 17:45 – digsi 5: It was in close position and I trip the CB with the relay on 21Z1 Ph-G fault. Then CB open and the relay send a reclose command
19etap training, 17:47 – digsi 5: Which relay?
19etap training, 17:48 – digsi 5: Did you check the outputs which are getting high on single phase trip
19etap training, 17:51 – digsi 5: NR PCS 931. I have checked it very well because the test kit show the duration of the trip. About 0.038s
19etap training, 17:53 – digsi 5: No other outputs are getting high?
19etap training, 17:53 – digsi 5: Yes
19etap training, 17:55 – digsi 5: Disable TOR function and then check
19etap training, 17:56 – digsi 5: TOR?
19etap training, 18:16 – digsi 5: Trip on reclose function which is there in every numerical relay
19etap training, 18:17 – digsi 5: Disable this function and then check the autoreclose
19etap training, 18:20 – digsi 5: Correct cb state must be provided for the AR relay/21 for AR to work. As I understand AR will work if the CB is open, not when it is closed, along with other interlock conditions.
19etap training, 18:22 – digsi 5: The problem is that the CB is reclosing and trip back immediately
19etap training, 18:23 – digsi 5: Which means some trip signal is tripping it.. its not the ar logic which is at fault.
19etap training, 18:23 – digsi 4: This message was deleted
19etap training, 18:24 – digsi 5: You need to remove the particular phase’s trip input to the single phase trip relay and then try a reclosing function test..
19etap training, 18:25 – digsi 5: If it works, you are going to find out which relay keeps issuing the trip positive to the 1 phase trip relay.
19etap training, 18:29 – digsi 5: If you reclose the CB from AR function of the the relay the CB close and remains. If there is an output that is high it should not stay
19etap training, 18:31 – digsi 5: That’s the logic.
19etap training, 18:32 – digsi 5: The problem happens only when I trip the CB from Close to open and back to close?
19etap training, 18:32 – digsi 5 “: You can check also timer on CB for pole dicrepancy..sometime you need delay more for reclose test.
19etap training, 18:35 – digsi 5: This is where I have doubt really.
19etap training, 18:38 – digsi 5: That s a basic check .. make sure that the dead time is not more than the reclaim time & PD time. Even though as per your description its not what trips the CB on reclosing…
19etap training, 18:41 – digsi 5 “: Please check this one..
Adjust timer on cb..after that reclose succesfully signal comming.😁
19etap training, 18:42 – digsi 5: If its a new cb, after conducting the cB closing timing test, set the deadtime above the closing time of cb too..
19etap training, 18:47 – digsi 5: it’s a new CB
19etap training, 18:47 – digsi 5: Normally, the closing time is 100msec and dead time is set as 1sec. Remove other 2 phases trip relays and then apply singlephase fault with one trip relay. Check if AR works
19etap training, 18:48 – digsi 5: Keep one trip relay in circuit with other trip relays drawn out
19etap training, 18:48 – digsi 5: Suppose you apply Red phase fault, keep red phase trip relay in circuit
19etap training, 18:49 – digsi 5: If others are there definitely it will trip the CB on 3Ph
19etap training, 18:50 – digsi 5: That’s what we are doing
19etap training, 18:50 – digsi 5: No, I’m saying you apply Red phase to earth fault using testing kit and keep Red phase trip relay in circuit
19etap training, 18:50 – digsi 5: Ok
19etap training, 18:51 – digsi 5: Have you checked that Breaker is closing on Single phase fault AR and then tripping
19etap training, 18:51 – digsi 5: If others are active the relay will show TrpA, TrpB and TrpC
19etap training, 18:52 – digsi 5:
19etap training, 18:52 – digsi 5: Thats what he says.. its closing on ar, but again tripping on single phase trip relay..
19etap training, 18:52 – digsi 5: And later due to PD timer, remaining phases trip too
19etap training, 18:52 – digsi 5: Yes
19etap training, 18:57 – digsi 5: You said that it’s again tripping on Trip relay. Check the Auxiliary contact 52A of circuit breaker which is in series with the trip coil. This contact can malfunction. This contact is meant to break DC circuit of Trip relay
19etap training, 18:57 – digsi 5: If trip relay remains in energised state it can again trip the breaker
19etap training, 18:57 – digsi 5: This message was deleted
19etap training, 18:58 – digsi 5: This message was deleted
19etap training, 18:58 – digsi 5: Are you using trip relay NC contact in closing circuit of breaker?
19etap training, 18:59 – digsi 5: Thanks
19etap training, 19:00 – digsi 5: Most welcome.
19etap training, 19:00 – digsi 5: Thank you everyone for your support
19etap training, 19:00 – +974 5512 4508: Electric duct heater 240 volt, 3500 w what are meggar valves
19etap training, 19:02 – digsi 5: This would not lead to successful Autorecloser.
19etap training, 19:02 – digsi 5: If the CB aux switch s faulty and a trip signal persists, the TC will get burned out.
19etap training, 19:03 – digsi 5: Mybad.. you are right
19etap training, 19:04 – digsi 5: Yes, trip coil can burn
19etap training, 19:05 – digsi 5: But I don’t find any other reason. I think they need to check trip coil resistance too,
19etap training, 19:05 – digsi 5: As the coil has not burned, its not the CB aux switch that s causing the issue..
19etap training, 19:09 – digsi 5: Can we extract fault waveform, I mean one more thing needs to be checked: testing kit needs to stop injecting fault after first trip, is it being ensured.
19etap training, 19:10 – digsi 5: Correct! And if the kit feedback point of the trip is correct..
19etap training, 19:11 – digsi 5: Yes I confirmed it. It shows 0.038s
19etap training, 19:11 – digsi 5: If you remove feedback the test kit continues
19etap training, 19:14 – digsi 5: Check the Programming logic of the relay, may be Autoreclose digital output signal may have been connected to the trip output contact of Relay
19etap training, 19:16 – digsi 5: Check the PSL or configuration of Distance relay
20etap training, 08:08 -21etap training, 08:41 – digsi 5: I have only three-phase supply without neutral, in my system newly 1 phase loads are being added. how can I provide neutral wire to this loads, without implementing any Trafo (Delta-Wye)?
21etap training, 09:40 – digsi 5: Has your problem been resolved?
21etap training, 10:31 – digsi 4:
Hi guys. How Can i reset these ledes?
21etap training, 10:36 – digsi 4: Reset, then reset indication leds
21etap training, 10:36 – digsi 4: Check the BB switch if it’s on or off
21etap training, 16:28 – digsi 4: I did it but it doesn’t work.
21etap training, 16:29 – digsi 4: Where can i find BB switch?
21etap training, 16:30 – digsi 4: On the same panel
21etap training, 16:38 – digsi 4: Its ok thanks 👍
21etap training, 22:11 – digsi 5:
21etap training, 22:12 – digsi 5: This is the sepam Relay s configuration,
Could any one explain,
Why we are using ()
In not gate function,
It is mandatory to use the set bracket s
22etap training, 07:45 – digsi 5: ???
22etap training, 08:56 – digsi 5: Not Required
22etap training, 08:57 – digsi 5: If u Want to Invert a Input , U Can use NOT directly
22etap training, 09:10 – digsi 5: So set brackets
Were not important right?
24etap training, 10:57 – digsi 4: Hi guys,
Anyone doesn’t have the RET 615C connectivity package?
24etap training, 11:10 – digsi 4: How to rest led of abb make ret541
24etap training, 12:01 – digsi 4: Password for RET541 ABB
24etap training, 18:39 – digsi 4: This message was deleted
24etap training, 18:39 – digsi 4: Hi guys do anyone have Digsi 4 professional product key and Digsi 5
24etap training, 18:39 – digsi 4: Kindly share
24etap training, 18:40 – digsi 5: Digsi 5 is premium you have to buy license
24etap training, 18:40 – digsi 4: Any price
24etap training, 18:41 – digsi 5: Around 1 lakhs
24etap training, 18:41 – digsi 5: Usd
24etap training, 18:41 – digsi 5: 1428 usd
24etap training, 18:42 – digsi 5: Its better if you contact siemens for that
24etap training, 18:42 – digsi 5: May be in your area it will be different
28etap training, 16:10 – digsi 5: IED scout
28etap training, 16:34 – digsi 4: I don’t think you willfind a key free
You can use the free trial for one month and renew it using a virtual machine
28etap training, 20:12 -digsi 5′:
Megger values are lessthan 1 M ohms when on condition plz help how to take megger values
28etap training, 21:47 -digsi 4: What is the ambient temperature
02etap training, 20:31 – digsi 5: Anyone do you have a omicron software version 3.20 on your Google drive. Pls send me the link.its an emergency.
03etap training, 11:32 – digsi 5″: Register at omicron website then download
03etap training, 23:21 – digsi 4:
What software do I use to work with?
03etap training, 23:21 – digsi 4: Help me
04etap training, 03:15 – digsi 5: Doble F6 test and F6000 control panel or latest version protection suite with licence copy
05etap training, 12:38 – digsi 5:
05etap training, 12:38 – digsi 5: p343
05etap training, 12:38 – digsi 5: What is the meaning of this error code please?
05etap training, 12:44 – digsi 4: This error code means that analogue input module serial E2ROM Failure.
05etap training, 12:45 – digsi 4: We advise to replace analogue input module through authorized repair center.
05etap training, 12:47 – digsi 5: Thank you !
05etap training, 12:47 – digsi 4:
05etap training, 12:58 – digsi 5: 👍👍👍
07etap training, 12:56 – digsi 5: Anyone know how to trigger DR in sip4 either online or manually
07etap training, 16:05 – digsi 5: Yes
07etap training, 16:05 – digsi 5: How
07etap training, 16:05 – digsi 5: Online you can do
07etap training, 16:06 – digsi 5: Can you tell me the steps
07etap training, 16:06 – digsi 5: Open relay online and go to test then double click on test waveform
07etap training, 16:06 – digsi 5: DR will be triggered
07etap training, 16:06 – digsi 5: Simple
07etap training, 16:06 – digsi 5: Ok thanks
08etap training, 20:23 – digsi 5: Any one used
IED SCOUT for signal simulation ???
08etap training, 21:28 -digsi 5″:
HMI in LabView with IEC 61850 (MMS) Communication
08etap training, 21:28 – digsi 5: Ufff thank you
08etap training, 21:32 – digsi 4: Which sofware u are using
08etap training, 21:33 – digsi 4: Its just a simulation or HILT ( LOOP IN TESTING)
08etap training, 21:45 -digsi 5: Lakshmi Narasimhan mindia: 👌🏻
08etap training, 22:22 -digsi 5″: First I configure the SEL 751 in QuickSet software, then I use the SEL Architect softwate for IEC 61850 configuration, in the end I use the RELAB OPC SERVER software to read the reports I created and the software transforms them to OPC signals and the LabView can read that data in real time.
08etap training, 22:24 -digsi 5″: You can also use Kepserverx to transform MMS or GOOSE data to OPC
09etap training, 00:52 -digsi 5″:
10etap training, 15:42 – digsi 4:
10etap training, 15:43 – digsi 4: Value under switch on condition means in case of differential
11etap training, 10:51 – digsi 5: Dear all
I have good knowledge of digsi4 but no knowledge og digsi5 software. Anyone have any guidelines to access digsi5. I need to see how signal is configured for SAS OR GOOSING.
11etap training, 10:51 – digsi 5: Yes
11etap training, 10:52 – digsi 5: Actually in 5 no need to assign any signal for iec all are pre configured
11etap training, 10:52 – digsi 5: In file there is option of iec structure …on that you can see
11etap training, 13:11 – Arshad:
11etap training, 19:58 – digsi 5: Anybody
Simulated signals from IED SCOUT???
12etap training, 14:41 – digsi 4:
12etap training, 14:41 – digsi 4: This block “MVGAPC1” used for SAS in the REF615 ,but I dont need it to appear on the events
12etap training, 14:47 – digsi 4: Dear all , any one can help please
13etap training, 12:06 – digsi 5: Any body has .manual for this?
13etap training, 12:06 – digsi 5:
13etap training, 15:41 – Abinraj: Hai ,can anybody tell me the difference between short term overcurrent trip and long term overcurrent trip
13etap training, 22:11 – Adigsi 4: ….
13etap training, 22:22 – digsi 4: What is the password of SEL 551?
13etap training, 22:24 – digsi 4: Try TAIL
13etap training, 23:16 -digsi 5: Lakshmi Narasimhan mindia: Sometimes the password for ftp might be FTPUSER too. If you have quickset settings, you will get the information in it
14etap training, 13:41 – digsi 5″: Hi all,
To join our protection relay WhatsApp group, please send interest on Whatsapp +989129613659https://elec-engg.com/whatsapp-group-for-protection-engineers/
Does anyone faced time inaccuracy in OMICRON CMC256 only if trip time <1 second 14etap training, 17:36 – digsi 5: What are you testing? 14etap training, 17:36 – digsi 5″: Phase Overcurrent 14etap training, 17:37 -digsi 5: Anyone who wants to sell omicron relay testing kit please inform me 14etap training, 19:09 – digsi 5: What are you using? Quick cmc, state sequence or auto 14etap training, 22:43 – digsi 5: Please anyone can share MATLAB software? 14etap training, 22:43 – digsi 5: I need to download and use 14etap training, 22:43 – digsi 5: Pls help 14etap training, 22:47 -digsi 5″: youtube 14etap training, 22:59 – digsi 4: https://downloadly.net/2020/26/9256/03/matlab-2/16/?#/9256-matlab-r-212101012114.html 15etap training, 06:58 – digsi 5: Thanks a lot Sir 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🙏🏽🙏🏽 15etap training, 16:36 – digsi 5″: Good day friends. We use a 125V DC system for our substations. The string consists of 93 NiCad cells. The charger is SENS. The only settings available on the charger is FLOAT, set at 1.37VpC 122V, and EQUALIZE, set at 1.57Vpc 138V. These values appear to be assuming the string consists of 88 cells. Should I just adjust the FLOAT to 130V? I don’t see any way to set the number of cells in the string. 15etap training, 23:31 -digsi 5′: How separate furreol in canon mk2600 printer 16etap training, 14:10 – digsi 5: Anyone worked on micom 546 relay. Line differential relay 16etap training, 14:11 – digsi 5: I am facing one problem that the tx of differential communication geting on off frequently. 16etap training, 14:14 – digsi 5″: in back relay tx is getting on off , or in your mux .. 16etap training, 15:07 – digsi 5: In HMI of relay 16etap training, 15:07 – digsi 5: Value is getting 1 and 0 16etap training, 18:00 – digsi 5″: maybe you can check in measurement 4 in display relay , same or not with tx on hmi 16etap training, 18:16 – digsi 4:
What is the password o thia relay SR-489
16etap training, 18:19 – digsi 4: Help me
16etap training, 18:20 – digsi 5: Try 0
16etap training, 18:20 – digsi 5: Factory default pass code is zero (0)
16etap training, 18:39 – digsi 4: Thanks
16etap training, 18:45 – digsi 5″: Quick CMC
16etap training, 19:17 – digsi 5: Do you have feedback connected to the Omicron
16etap training, 19:18 – digsi 5: Also, you can try state sequence
17etap training, 01:18 – digsi 5″: Hey all, just an update. Was able to find in the setting where there are the number of cells for the string, but was not allowed to change the value which was found to be 93. Will try to contact the manufacturer to address.
19etap training, 13:23 – digsi 5: What’s the difference between WCDM11 type relay and WCD type? Both are reverse power protection relays but can we interchange them
20etap training, 16:42 -digsi 5:
20etap training, 16:43 – digsi 4: how i install Digsi 4 in widows 8 or windows 10?
20etap training, 16:43 -digsi 5: Hi the above relay SIEMENS show the error LED and monitor SMS. can you help me to solve this issue.
20etap training, 16:48 – digsi 5: Busbar relay 7ss52?
20etap training, 16:49 – digsi 5: Actually it fall back in monitor mode ….go down there will be one option of reset ….do that.
21etap training, 00:02 – digsi 5″: Yes. Otherwise nothing will show in time
28etap training, 05:18 – digsi 5: hi, could anyone shares PDF standar library “IEC 60255-6 ELECTRICAL RELAYS -PART6:MEASURING RELAYS AND PROTECTION EQUIPMENT” ? Thanks
28etap training, 07:36 – digsi 5″:
IEC 60255-6-1988 scan.pdf
28etap training, 16:59 – digsi 5: thanks a lot
28etap training, 17:13 -digsi 4: Excuse me some one has the ISA -101, thank you
28etap training, 21:26 -digsi 4″:
28etap training, 21:27 -digsi 4″: Does anyone have manual for this relay or how to read the settings for this relay ?
28etap training, 21:27 -digsi 4″: Really appreciate the reply for this. Thanks
29etap training, 09:30 – digsi 4:
29etap training, 11:39 – digsi 5: Anybody have iedscout with license. I need it
Thanks for your consideration
29etap training, 13:39 – digsi 5: Hi everyone
Anyone pls share me the Digsi 4.93 Serial code..
30etap training, 03:15 – digsi 5: IEC 60255-6 is withdrawn.
“IEC 60255-6:1988 | IEC Webstore” https://webstore.iec.ch/publication/14330
30etap training, 03:16 – digsi 5: IEC 60255-1:2009 is the latest
30etap training, 03:23 – digsi 5:
30etap training, 03:23 – digsi 5: If anyone having above copy
Please share it.
01etap training, 22:38 – digsi 4: This message was deleted
03etap training, 17:12 – digsi 5:
Pls share the error code
03etap training, 17:13 – digsi 5: Which relay?
03etap training, 17:14 – digsi 5: Micom p444
03etap training, 17:34 – digsi 5: Once ..switch off auxiliary suplly
03etap training, 17:34 – digsi 5: And switch on
10etap training, 13:45 – digsi 4: This message was deleted
10etap training, 18:47 – digsi 5″: any one have IEEE C37.90 ?
11etap training, 23:04 -digsi 5 changed their phone number to a new number. Tap to message or add the new number.
12etap training, 19:25 – digsi 5: IMG-20210221-WA0004.jpg (file attached)
Please give any suggestions
12etap training, 22:12 -digsi 5: IMG-20210221-WA0005.jpg (file attached)
13etap training, 13:59 -digsi 4: I have a question about inrush on Transmission line:
Is it inrush current created during energize of under-ground transmission line?
13etap training, 14:00 -digsi 4: On voltage level of 132kV and 6.5KM
13etap training, 15:07 – digsi 4: No, inrush current produces during charging of transformer.
13etap training, 22:38 – digsi 5: Anyone have rio file for field failure and pole slip
13etap training, 23:19 – digsi 5: Anyone worked with ABB REB670?
15etap training, 21:42 – digsi 5: IMG-20210221-WA0006.jpg (file attached)
What is the default password of this Siemens Relay?
15etap training, 21:42 – digsi 5: Any one have 3.61 data model for this relay?
15etap training, 21:49 – digsi 5: +-+- enter
15etap training, 21:49 – digsi 5: Try this
15etap training, 21:50 – digsi 5: E(enter)
15etap training, 21:53 -digsi 5: 000000
15etap training, 21:53 -digsi 5: Try dis
15etap training, 21:54 – digsi 5: -+- works. Thanks
15etap training, 21:54 – digsi 5: 👍👍👍
15etap training, 21:55 – digsi 5: Sorry I little bit confused
15etap training, 21:55 – digsi 5: Will be glad if anyone have firmware.
15etap training, 21:56 – digsi 5: Data model
15etap training, 22:01 – digsi 5: Why u need
15etap training, 22:34 – digsi 5: To communicate and see Fault Recorder
15etap training, 22:36 – digsi 5: I think It can be use HMI only
15etap training, 22:36 – digsi 5: And modbus communication ports only available
15etap training, 22:42 – digsi 5: Ok. That is also ok. I can use that only as long as I have respective firmware.
16etap training, 02:47 – digsi 5 “: Guys anyone have this book?! Can anyone upload it??
16etap training, 02:47 – digsi 5 “: Transformer Inspection and Testing (Electrical Power Plant Maintenance Book 1) pdf
16etap training, 02:47 – digsi 5 “: I will be thankful
16etap training, 12:31 – digsi 5: Anyone please provide ABB India contact person details who can send C&R panel drawings ?
17etap training, 03:44 – digsi 5:
Any one have a document or manual for this temperature device
17etap training, 10:07 -digsi 5′: IMG-20210221-WA0011.jpg (file attached)
17etap training, 10:07 -digsi 5′: IMG-20210221-WA0012.jpg (file attached)
17etap training, 10:07 -digsi 5′: IMG-20210221-WA0009.jpg (file attached)
17etap training, 10:07 -digsi 5′: IMG-20210221-WA0010.jpg (file attached)
17etap training, 10:08 -digsi 5′: IMG-20210221-WA0007.jpg (file attached)
17etap training, 10:08 -digsi 5′: IMG-20210221-WA0008.jpg (file attached)
17etap training, 10:09 -digsi 5′: Hello any one work this type of MDB ??
17etap training, 10:09 -digsi 5′: Please reply any one work ?
17etap training, 10:23 – digsi 4: This is not MDB look like control panel.
17etap training, 10:23 -digsi 5′: Sir Are you work on this panel ?
17etap training, 10:24 – digsi 4: What you need?
17etap training, 10:24 -digsi 4: Looks like ifsc and Rtu panel
18etap training, 12:46 – digsi 5: Please send link go to download TDMS software for DRTS 64 testing kit
18etap training, 15:54 -digsi 5″: Hello engineers
18etap training, 15:54 -digsi 5″: Any one having earth loop impedance calculation
With some examples
18etap training, 15:55 -digsi 5″: Please share
18etap training, 16:42 – digsi 4: Good morning
Someone has the norm IEEE 1584-2018?
18etap training, 17:26 – digsi 4: Hi does anyone have MComp suite software of L&t relays
18etap training, 17:45 – digsi 5:
18etap training, 17:45 – digsi 4: Thanks
18etap training, 17:46 – digsi 5: Your welcome
18etap training, 17:51 – digsi 5: thanks
18etap training, 20:45 -digsi 5: 👍