PSS SINCAL, a product of Siemens, is a simulation software for electricity and piping networks for generation, transmission, and distribution. PSS®SINCAL is used by transmission and distribution planning engineers, protection engineers, consultants, power plant and industrial grid operators, operations planning engineers, information technology specialists, researchers, and more. This software is part of the Siemens Xcelerator modular series. Siemens Xcelerator is an open digital business platform that enables you to accelerate your digital transformation easier, faster, and at scale. The software is also very flexible and customizable through its modular design.
The system offers a wide range of analysis functions for the planning, design, and operation of power systems, allowing you to simulate and study the following: power quality, frequency stability, distributed generation connection, coordination Conservation, supply reconstruction, economic design decisions, etc. With PSS®SINCAL, the planner can collectively study the overall impact on both systems and enhance future grid planning about new renewable integration and energy storage strategies. Protection engineers can tackle the complex field of protection with powerful simulations and visualizations, from protection coordination, validation, and configuration calculation to automated system-wide protection studies, protection performance evaluation, and thermal degradation analysis.
Features and features of PSS SINCAL software package:
- Geographic visualization capability that reflects the interactivity of the GIS program
- Interactive web-based online and offline background maps
- Integrated grid editor and report generation (list and label) to simplify data presentation and analysis
- Network models can be placed in multidimensional view (schematic, geographical) for different tasks with comparison options.
- Specialized mode (ExMode) for dynamic engine
- Interactive visualization of network models in schematic, geographic, or multilayer diagrams
- Extensive data modeling of all types of equipment, including smart network data models
- Open architecture for easy data exchange and information technology integration including geographic information systems (GIS), SCADA, distribution management systems (DMS), and meteorological data management systems (MDMS).
PSS® SINCAL Platform 19.5