The GRD200 multi-function protection IED is designed to provide comprehensive protection and control applications for transmission lines and distribution feeders in all types of networks. Typical feeder protection such as multiple, high accuracy overcurrent protection elements with inverse time and definite time delay functions which can be independently subject to directional control, thermal overload, under/overvoltage, under/over frequency, circuit breaker failure, and voltage-controlled overcurrent protection can be provided. Among the model lineup, current-base, voltage-based or current, and voltage-base configurations can be selected.
- Low impedance differential protection for up to 8 discriminating zones and check zone
- Percentage restrained characteristic ensuring stability against external faults
- Countermeasure for CT saturation
- Mixed different CT ratios and 1/5A ratings
- Operation with out-of-service bay units
- Circuit breaker failure
- End zone protection and blind zone protection
- Backup overcurrent and earth fault protection
- Independent voltage check element (option)
Metering and recording functions
- Power system currents, voltages (option), and frequency (option)
- Event record
- Fault record
- Disturbance record
Selection of HMI: Standard LCD, large LCD, or separate large LCD
24 configurable tri-state LEDs selectable red/ green/ yellow
7 programmable function keys for user demand operation
Personal computer interface (USB and Ethernet ports)
Monitoring jacks for internal circuit tests
4 Replies to “GRD200 Bay controller Toshiba”
Thanks for support, Great!
Thanks for sharing Toshiba relays
can you share document toshiba relays for firstname.lastname@example.org ?
Thank you so much.
please send your request on our WhatsApp: +989129613659