IEC 61850 System Configurator V5.40
The IEC 61850 System Configurator enables you to configure and set parameters for IEC 61850 stations (Edition 1 and Edition 2). This tool allows you to manage sub-networks, network communicators, and their IP addresses and to connect the information items of different communicators.
The IEC 61850 standard has been defined in cooperation with manufacturers and users to create a uniform, future-proof basis for the protection, communication, and control of substations.
The advantages of using this protocol are as follows:
- Interoperability: With IEC 61850, you will not encounter protocol diversity and integration problems.
- Simpler Engineering: From engineering to implementation, from operation to service, it saves time and costs on configuration, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Reduction of costs: IEC 61850 replaces wiring among feeders, control switches, and signaling devices.
- Reliability: It uses only one communication channel for all the real-time data synchronized using Ethernet.
The IEC 61850 System Configurator is an application whose functionality has been designed especially for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and Enterprise/Ultimate 32-bit and 64-bit with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional and Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit with Service Pack 1 as a workstation computer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise 32-bit and 64-bit
- VMware support for virtual machines
Do you face the error ” Siemens IEC 61850 System Configurator has not been tested for this operating system”?
Do you face the error ” Siemens IEC 61850 System Configurator requires at least an earlier version of SYS-CON installed in the PC”?