Today, it is impossible to perform many of the required analyzes in electrical networks without using the relevant engineering software. Therefore, engineering software has been very effective in industrial environments. One of the most famous software is ETAP which is used in the analysis of distribution networks in industrial Plants and is made by the Operational Technology company. In this training package, in addition to collecting the required technical information in an attractive multimedia environment, various analyzes, and how to do them using ETAP software are presented practically.
ETAP is a comprehensive analysis platform for designing, simulating, operating, automating generation, distribution, and industrial power systems. In this course, you will get acquainted with the very practical Etap software in a completely visual and step-by-step manner. The material of each course is designed to help you to be a professional in the field.
Course name: ETAP for protection engineers
- Language: English
- Length: 5.5 hours online video
- Full lifetime access
- Free technical support
- Auxiliary files
- Certificate of completion
- Trainer: Dr. Saeed Roostaee (Profile on Linkedin)
This course is an online video with full lifetime access, course details: Click here to see course details
- Updated on 4th July 2020: Chapter 2 Part 9 – Load Flow practice (ETAP project file + Video)/ Free update
- Update 11th July 2020: Protection and coordination practice (ETAP project file)/ Free update
- Update 19th July 2020: ETAP training WhatsApp group