There are two methods for indicating protection relay functions in common use. One is given in ANSI Standard and uses a numbering system for various functions. The functions are supplemented by letters
where amplification of the function is required. The other is given in IEC 60617 and uses graphical symbols.
To assist the Protection Engineer in converting from one system to the other, a select list of ANSI device numbers and their IEC equivalents are given in the following figure.
Our completed Courses:
- IEC 61850 Configurator Training (4 Hrs)
- DIGSI 4 Offline Video Training (3 Hrs)
- DIGSI 5 Offline Video Training (7 Hrs)
- ETAP VIDEO Training (5.5)
- PSCAD Video Training (4 Hrs)
- PCM 600 Video Training (4 Hrs)
- MiCOM Relays Training Package (4 Hrs)
- Testing and Commissioning of Protective Relays
- Generator Protection Training Package