IEC 61850 System Configurator V5.40
The IEC 61850 System Configurator enables you to configure and set parameters for IEC 61850 stations (Edition 1 and Edition 2). This tool allows you to manage sub-networks, network communicators, and their IP addresses and to connect the information items of different communicators.
The IEC 61850 standard has been defined in cooperation with manufacturers and users to create a uniform, future-proof basis for the protection, communication, and control of substations.
The advantages of using this protocol are as follows:
- Interoperability: With IEC 61850, you will not encounter protocol diversity and integration problems.
- Simpler Engineering: From engineering to implementation, from operation to service, it saves time and costs on configuration, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Reduction of costs: IEC 61850 replaces wiring among feeders, control switches, and signaling devices.
- Reliability: It uses only one communication channel for all the real time data synchronized using Ethernet.
The IEC 61850 System Configurator is an application whose functionality has been designed especially for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and Enterprise/Ultimate 32-bit and 64-bit with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional and Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit with Service Pack 1 as workstation computer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional and Enterprise 32-bit and 64-bit
- VMware support for virtual machines
Do you face the error ” Siemens IEC 61850 System Configurator has not been tested for this operating system” ?
Do you face the error ” Siemens IEC 61850 System Configurator requires at least on earlier version of SYSCON installed in the PC”?
Software IEC 61850 System Configurator on windows 10