Contact us for details
ABB CAP 505 (Computer Aided Programming system) can be used to config the ABB RED 500 and SPACOM series. This training course introduces the hardware structure of the RE 500 series and then the configuration procedure of these relays in CAP 505.
- Part 01: RE 500 relay hardware explanation (26 minutes)
- Part 02: CAP 505 user interface, create a project, and add relay REF 54 (13 minutes)
- Part 03: Create project structure (16 minutes)
- Part 04: Function blocks and IO configuration (8 minutes)
- Part 05: Blocking signal by inrush and Fuse failure (9 minutes)
- Part 06: Config Trip signals (4 minutes).
- part 07: Measurements and LEDs configuration (5 minutes).
- Part 08: Disturbance recorder configuration (3 minutes).
- Part 09: LCD configuration (8 minutes).
- Part 10: settings and download to the relay (15 minutes).
- The hardware structure of ABB RE 500 series (REM543, REF543, REM545, REF 541, REF543, …)
- Introduce the CAP 505 and the user interface (Caption bar, Toolbar, Project Structure, Status bar, Status bar, Menu bar)
- Create a new project and add a case study relay (manage the project, project structurization, add new Rlay REF 543, The configuration dialog for REF54x device, add communication port)
- Create project structure (define the library, add Logical POUs, Physical hardware config, resources, tasks, assign tasks, …)
- Add function block and config Inputs and outputs ( add directional Overcurretn and Direction earthfall functions, Config analog inputs, binary inputs, and binary outputs, …)
- LED, LCD, measurement, and disturbance configuration (Config trip signals to the LEDs, config measurements to the LCD, Config the breaker position to the LCD)
- Settings and upload/download (explain the main parameters of the Directional overcurrent, Direcinal earth fault, disturbance recorder, Fuse fail, inrush current, …)
Buy now and start learning:
- EUR 20
- Payment link: https://yekpay.io/en/saeedroostaee