– Anyone knows why we are using this diode and what it uses 1) Normal Diode allows current to flow in forwarding bias. 2) Zenner Diode allows current to flow in reverse bias only.
-Two phases show negative values but one phase shows positive values, how? – Depend on load, may you try to trace 3 line diagram until load (wiring internal of load equipment). Depending on load, may you try to trace 3 line diagram until load (wiring internal of load equipment) – If the vts at 3phases are exposed to fault what is the overcurrent protection behavior on this circuit? If all the electrical protections failed at the substation and just the physical protection operate what is the problem with this substation?
1), how we can detect CT saturation in the case of Low Impedance Relays? 2). Why is it essential to detect CT saturation only in case of low impedance Relays? – I need a proper to the point response (no white paper/presentation please) for my proper understanding of this CT saturation detection technique.
– What is the main Function of the CSD relay? – Controlled switching device (either implemented using a point on wave device or pre-insertion resistors in circuit breakers) helps achieve switching at either voltage zero or current zero (depending on the equipment to be switched) for instance a capacitor bank you would switch at voltage zero whereas for an inductor you would switch at current zero. CSD is typically applied in long transmission lines, filter banks, or converter transformers. By using CSD in the above cases it helps to prevent switching overvoltages or high inrush currents in the transformers. – Can I use it for Breaker controlling? – Basically, that’s what it does it controls the breaker to close or open at a certain point on the current or voltage waveform.
– What is the main purpose of reactors in the Power grid? – Used for Reactive power compensation and to reduce Ferrantic effect, Reduce THD. also means Total harmonic distortion. Maintains Stable voltage profile by reducing Ferranti effect
– What is the purpose of node VT Inside GIS, It’s 500kV? – In 400kV or above voltage in line bay PT is also used. So this node PT is considered as line PT
– Maybe he’s asking what is the function of Node VT in SLD installed. – I believe this PT is used for high metering and protection purposes at 500kV. Yes function of node VT in 500 kV GIS. Protection and metering at line side income. please see also of another VT in here At each bay Line and ATR or is considered for differential protection? – try to find the secondary wire – I think this is right: Synch + OV Protection in EHV system As a voltage Synchron check
– How to calculate 1ph & 3ph pickup for T60 relay – Better refer to T60 Manual. The formula was given to calculate 1ph and 3 ph pickup. Check GE website
– What is the difference between Earthing transformer and NGR? – Earthing transformer is used to provide grounding to the ungrounded electrical system or delta-connected system. Whereas NGR is a grounding system, which is used to limit Earth fault current at a certain value. – Where it is used widely? – It is used for Generators, motors. This means wherever rotating machines are there we can use NGR to limit the earth fault current for preventing stator core to get damaged. – NGR is a neutral grounding reactor. It is used to cancel the capacitive current during fault. It’s effective in single-phase fault when a fault occurs on one phase and capacitive current flows from normal phases. NRG causes reactive to neutralize the capacitive Current from healthy phases.
– Can anyone let me know how to monitor the I/O IN CFC online mode the actual values in CFC? – Siemens relay – which logic do you want to monitor? – Any logic I want to monitor the actual IO values – Same as in MICOM – want to see the values in SIEMENS CFC logic – Watch ON in Siemens software is not activated – Resistor and reactor are both different components, the reactor is basically used on long TX lines where single-phase tripping is allowed. – For controlling fault current of very low magnitude, a resistor should be chosen. However, where you need to limit the fault current of the magnitude of thousands of amps, you must choose a quality power reactor. – NGR is never a Neutral Grounding Reactor. It is always a Neutral Grounding Resistor (NGR). NGR is installed to a) limit the earth fault current below the full load current of transformer/ Generator to protect its lamination b). This earth fault current must be greater than the capacitive current in the system (generated through the Bus-ducts, cables ) so that Arcing fault doesn’t take place across the NGR. – Resistance and Reactor are resistors.
– In my company has a 14.24MW generator. Generator rotor resistance is changing continuously from 20 to 60 Kohm. What would be the reason behind it? – Because of this rotor earth fault stage 1 operated because the setting is about 25kohm – We also measure the current in earthing cable which is connected to the rotor shaft with slipring – Temperature also changing? – Not measured – Resistance related to isolation, isolation related to temperature
– I want to know how to configure AR Block in P841. I have assigned one output contact and it is continuously high. – If you are assigning AR block output contact with AR block DDB then it will remain high as long as the AR func is enabled, Use your conditions in the OR gate for AR block output contact. Not the DDB – The output is continuously high either the function is off or on! – Yep I remember. It will remain high. As its, the DDB used for other purposes during AR function – Use your blocking conditions in OR gate for Output contact, not this DDB – Anyone can share the procedure of the bump test motor.
– In a one and a half breaker scheme, the current magnitude from Q1 CB is different from Q3 CB, Can anyone explain this reason? The line is terminating between Q1 and Q3 CB. Also, there is a neutral current of 40A flowing from these CBS – alarm is on both governors – You may be done to check Fuel Management of that Turbine – That looks like using PID & Close loop control system – A governor is a system that is used to maintain the mean speed of an engine, within certain limits, under fluctuating load conditions. It does this by regulating and controlling the amount of fuel supplied to the engine. The governor hence limits the speed of the engine when it is running at the no-load condition, i.e it governs the idle speed, and ensures that the engine speed does not exceed the maximum value as specified by the manufacturers.
– All marine vessels need a speed control system to control and govern the speed of the propulsion plant being used onboard, as there can be a large number of variations that arise on engine load, which may damage the engine and cause loss of life and equipment. The variations in the load on the engine may arise due to several factors such as rough seas, rolling and pitching of the vessel, compromised ship structure, changes in weight of the ship among others. what could be the reason for fuel management? – And usually for power generation (coupling to generator) also considering the internal turbine/engine/generator/auxiliary condition. All speed control systems almost use logic gate Proportional Integral Derivative. – Safety and performance reasons. – An increase in the load decreases engine speed. In this case, the flyweights move inwards, and that the governor spindle moves downward under the action of the force of the speeder spring. This movement lowers the pilot control valve which directs oil to the underside of the power piston. As the hydraulic pressure on the piston overcomes the spring force acting on it, the piston moves upward and the fuel supply to the system engine is increased. hence increasing its speed. Once the RPM of the engine increases, the control valve rises back to its initial position that blocks the delivery of hydraulic fluid to the power piston. On the other hand, as the load on the engine is decreased and its speed increases, the outward movement of the flyweights under the action of the additional centrifugal force causes subsequent upward movement of the spindle and hence the pilot control valve rises as well. This opens the port such that the hydraulic oil in the system flows to the oil sump from under the power piston through a drainage passage. The power piston then moves downwards under the action of the spring force and reduced hydraulic pressure and hence reducing the amount of fuel supplied to the engine is decreased. This reduces the engine speed and consequently, the forces on the flyweights are balanced once again. When operating generator synchronized, speed control merged with load sharing control system. -Internal and external parameters are being calculation to the desire of speed of the engine/turbine. – An Electronic governor provides engine speed adjustment from no-load condition to full load. It consists of a Controller, an Electro-Magnetic Pickup (MPU), and an actuator (ACT) to carry out the necessary speed control and regulation. The MPU is a micro-generator and has a magnetic field. It consists of a permanent magnet with an external coil winding. As shown in the diagram, the MPU is installed above the flywheel teeth, and depending upon its distance from the gear teeth or slot, the magnetic field of the MPU varies from a maximum to minimum respectively. Due to the constantly changing internal magnetic field, an AC voltage and frequency are generated in the outer conducting coil. This AC voltage follows the speed of the flywheel. This is the most important aspect of the electronic control system as the governor controller converts the obtained frequency into a DC voltage signal. It then compares this with a set voltage. The results are calculated by a PID control (Proportional-integral-differential) and finally, the output reaches the actuator which implements the required corrections on the fuel supply to the engine.
– we have 2 generators running in parallel. Parallel operating should be using load-sharing control mode or speed droop control mode to desire speed control of the engine. – Yes – Anyway, What are the model of both turbines? – You will see at the logic control real-time/configuration software. That mentions dead band value. Then that will answer your question. – have you manual of this 505 governor? – Almost all types of governors are fitted with a flyweight assembly. Two or Four flyweights are mounted on a rotating ball head that is driven directly by the engine shaft, using a gear drive assembly. The rotation of the ball heads creates a centrifugal force that acts on the flyweights of the assembly and causes them to move outward, away from their axis of rotation. As the speed of rotation is increased and the degree of outward movement of the flyweights also increases, and vice versa, and hence the movement of the flyweights depends on the engine speed. A spring is installed to counteract the centrifugal force generated on the flyweights and force them towards their initial position. This spring is known as the speeder spring. The position of the flyweights and their outward movement is transmitted to a spindle (this may be done through a collar), which is free to move in a reciprocating fashion. The movement of this spindle, which forms the control sleeve, actuates a linkage to the fuel pump control and ultimately controls the amount of fuel injected. – Under normal operational circumstances, i.e. constant speed and loads, the control sleeve remains stationary as the force on the flyweights is balanced by the counteracting force exerted by the speeder spring. As the load on the engine is increased, the speed of the engine reduces and the control sleeve moves downward, as the force exerted on it by the speeder spring overcomes the force exerted by the flyweights. The downward movement of the sleeve is linked to the fuel control racks such that there is an increase the fuel delivery and thus the power generated by the engine. The force on the flyweights increases with the engine RPM and once again the system comes back to equilibrium. As the load on the engine is decreased, its speed increases. The flyweights move outward and in turn, the control sleeve moves up as the centrifugal force overcomes the speeder spring force. The movement of the sleeve actuates the fuel pump, fuel delivery is lowered, thus the speed of the engine is reduced and the system comes into equilibrium.
– I’m exporting the ICD file for GE’s L90 but the IED name seems to be exported as a template. Does anyone know the reason? – These are the server configurations with the IED name. – What are the Commissioning procedures of HV/EHV equipment and different types of tests required before and After Energising the new lines/feeders, Transformers/Reactors? -I need help to analyze this Disturbance Fault Record whether it is due to Lighting or Flash – It was fault on Line Diff and Reclose on Phase R
Elec-Engg.com support team: Protection Relay Discussion Group invitation link:
– how to know the wave of the current and voltage whether it was short on an insulator or due to the lightning strike? – SF6 is good? Contact Resistance of CB checked during commissioning? – I think CB operates at the right time. – I think is not about a simultaneous issue, but probably a contact point issue. This is a disturbance record from a relay right? – How can you say it is a lightning strike? – We check it by climbing on the tower located from the Fault Locator relay. – What is the full form STUB? – Stub is the noun itself. No full form – When the isolator is open, keeping CBS closed in one and a half, this whole arrangement is known as stub bus. The stub is in one and a half breaker scheme
– Micom p841 auto recloser does not save disturbance record. Can anyone state what could be the reason? – You tried to extract from disturbance records Or Check whether the fault trigger is triggered by all BI & BO? – When I try to extract from the relay, it shows no disturbance record found – That means, please check your PSL file – Nothing triggered – Change duration, trigger position. Input 1 trigger, change to L/H – I have the p443 relay installed and its DR is working fine and configured as shown below. Likewise, change all digital inputs as per your requirement, Then check your PSL file. – Both P441 and P841 PSL, how fault trigger input assigned?
– Relay is switching off when connecting with the SELC662 cable. Any idea on this issue? – The main reason that can cause switching off of an IED upon touching it is normally related to the power supply card. Can you check if there is not loose contact with the power supply? – Rear connection is fine
– How to reset lockout alarm in auto recloser relay using FnKey? – LEDs get reset through FnKey configuration but not lockout. I have to insert a password for resetting it. – Check your binary inputs. Whether all tripping and lockout relays are reset – It gets resettled after the password but I want to bypass the password and reset the lockout through the push button or FnKey – Assign a binary input (either FNkey or PB) to relay. According to connect in PSL. Could you please check Lockout reset instead of Rst CB1 lockout and Rst CB2 lockout? – You can try to clear through supervision or From view records, reset indication .this will clear everything
– As we know grid substations always have future scopes. If a very narrow margin of safety factor is given due to documentary error, how can we negotiate with them? We need standard – I don’t think any standards are available about margin factor to be considered
– What is biased current in differential prot? – I bias =( I1+I2) /2 or load current. I1 for HV and I2 for LV As per Micom p643 For Transformer diff protection – It is available also for line and bus bar protection
– How to export settings in pdf Easergy studio? – Open every carpet and select all that You need ( ctrl +clic) and after go to printer And click print as PDF
I just want to send a goose signal which block I should use for any user-defined signal in pcm600 2.10. What do u mean by block? – Simply add the signal with OR gate in the input of Goose block – Which block is used for goose send? – You can use all these depending on your input type – Is your input is the double point? – The goose block in the Tx relay should be the same in the Rx relay for the 670 series -Single point single – I have 615 series
– In 30 kV switchgear if I put the incoming circuit breaker open and in service position I read voltage (700 V) in the relay. Is it new or it has been existing? Just to know whether this has just come up all of a sudden? – I’m thinking that you may check the ratio set in a relay or if VTs are located on the cable side check whether no back feed, otherwise check whether there is a CB pole that is not opening wholly. – It is a new MV switchgear and after tests, we tried to put it in service but when we put the incoming CB in test position we read voltage in the protection despite the CB being open. – VT is located before the Breaker towards the incoming Cable, then check Relay power Data & compare it with SLD CT/VT data. – There is no VT in the cable the VT is in the bus bare
– In measured is the earth fault current measured by the earth fault current coil of the relay? In derived is the earth fault current derived in relay by summation of Irph+ Iyph+Ibph currents? – Sensitive protection will be used if the desired protection settings are very low for earth fault eg 0.001 x In.especially where the system is NGR earthed – Vn derived is open delta voltage derived by relay during summation of Vr+Vy+Vb voltage. this is done when the 4th coil is not available in the relay. the summation is the vector summation – This is a Neutral Displacement Relay. – Yes, CBCT is used as sensitive protection (while earth fault current is very low). – This is the Rated Operating Sequence (Duty Cycle) of the circuit breaker. This denotes the sequence of opening and closing operations which the circuit breaker can perform under specified conditions. The operating sequence is as follows: O-t-CO-T-CO – since CB is already charged it will take t= 0.3 s to close but next reclose order CB has to recharge its operating mechanism and it will take T= 3 min to recharge its spring or hydraulic system and then be able to reclose. And 0.3 s is required for Arc Quenching medium such as oil, SF6, etc to regain its properties after tripping of the CB. – What is the consideration to choose the reclaim time for CB reclosure by 3 min? – Maybe Mechanical charging movement to avoid failure in the system when fail to reclose at 1st order. While 3 minutes is enough to decide what you have to do. – In the case of 220kv Substation, when both lines are charged, then why bus coupler is closed? – Ring Bus System (Loop). Is more dependable? – Voltage collision may happen when the bus coupler is closed. You have to use Synchron check relay to close the bus couple breaker during both of buses is energizing – By the use of only a syn check relay, the problem will be solved. -What is the problem? – Sequence, interlock, protection, synchronizer. – yes I agree. It concerns mechanical charging i.e spring charge and also its insulation media, But isn’t 3 min is too long?
– I am trying to trace a fault on the Transformer that trips on differential protection. I conducted an IR test, it shows okay. I need advice – Check the CT. CT Polarity & CT ratio should be the same. Please check the CT connection. – No, sometimes when a problem is at 1st order, you need to check all anatomy and the condition while that’s 3 min.
– As a thumb rule -Alternatively, the set differential relay shall have an offset of 20 per event of transformer full load current. This is just a thumb rule. U need to use ur judgment – As the Last option, can u please carry out a stability check for through fault current condition? – These are the three options available to verify differential relays. The most event is CT has saturated. – Yes, one CT gets saturated due to through fault current in low impedance differential relays. – Are u commissioning a new transformer (first charging), or is it a transformer that is already in service? – It ready for service – there is induction near the primary CT but, we are trying to isolate the area – I have found the cause of tripping. It’s LV side VT – What Vt is causing to trip? – There is a breakdown of insulation between the HV side of the VT to ground
– What is the process of relay setting – At first, you have to download the manual instruction. Then read it. And then you do copy the section of the setting & configure it in your own format of Work Instruction. After that is done, you will get the answer. – We carry out an Insulation resistance test on each terminal equipment and finally found that the IR of VT is >10 kilo-ohms. We try to restore the Transformer but it is still tripping on differential protection after 3seconds – It’s 7.5 MVA 132/33kV Transformer, CTR: pri = 100/1A sec=100/1A – VT has primary terminal A-N. try to remove N which is connected to the body of the VT, and try the IR test. Secondary terminal a-n. Remove n from the earth and perform the following IR test.
After all, the connection is installed properly, comprehensive CT needs to check, and or inject the current test for the relay. And also Transformer Ratio check. -3 seconds is a lot of probability, I guess it was suspected since knee CT/saturated or relay accurate has been out of spec. Except for cable connection. – 3 seconds means 3000 mili seconds. This is too much.
– We have a problem with our plant. the design is based on 30MW for each power gen steam turbine and 4MW from the grid all protection and study state. know we bring 30MW from grid and 15MW for each TG we face à lot of problem like blackout when grid disturbance. the restudy is requested? and I need your advice, please – There is a problem with relay coordination. you need to get your relay settings reviewed. – Is ur plant getting islanded for grid disturbances? – Yes – Speed control check also – Load share I mean Or speed droop? – If ur plant gets islanded and TG’s are detecting the islanding. then TG sets should survive. since u are importing 30MW from the grid. please check the balance load on TG after islanding also – What is the voltage level When I Will be on-site I Will share it With u SLD? – 60kv – Island mode means autonom Without external source 60 kv – What is the EDG rating (MW rating) and the other source details which u intend to run in parallel while carrying out EDG testing. what is the short circuit rating of a 6.6KV bus? how much time u intend to run in parallel. as we understand EDG is generally used for a black start may not continuously be in the circuit. – Putting a reactor will increase the problem as it will be difficult for voltage control. That reason makes it interesting. – Nothing related between Busbar rating with short circuit except failure in insulation, its mean busbar failure – Maybe reactor installation initiated during EDG Chosphi gone to capacitive area. That problem in load share control/speed droop.
To join our protection relay WhatsApp groups, please send “interest” on Whatsapp,Click
Discussions sample in groups:
– In Siprotec 4, the default password is 000000 – Hello friends anyone knows how to recover siemens relay 7sJ801 from monitor mode? – Just turn off DC supply and turn on – Just In Monitor Mode, you can see the reset option in the drop-down list, please reset the relay and it will recover to the original. If It happened after the FW update, You have to initialize the device
– plz tell me about PSB protection operated in brief. – PSB function avoid a huge load of fault. as a matter of fact metering, DZ/DT.since a fault is high speed but a load is a low speed or DZ/DT – Performance monitoring reporting system In the MICOM Transformer relay manual it is mentioned that 41% of winding (Say 20% setting of In if CT secondary is 1 Amp) will be covered under differential protection and balance 59% will be covered in REF protection for star winding connection transformer. My Query is how much winding will be covered in differential protection if transformer windings are delta connected Dd1. – Is there any document available to understand how the current flows inside each branch of delta winding during the health conditions, during Phase to Phase fault, and during Phase to Earth faults. – Please can you help out by briefly explaining, how the problem was resolved? – if it is Dd Connection then REF can not be applied unless you use a zigzag transformer as a grounding transformer. if so then you will use the same percentage – Hope License is the problem, please try with a Genuine License Number. but I did put a genuine key when asked during the DIGSI installation – Hope, License might be utilized before and it might not be multiple user License. Please check with Siemens.
– I’m getting an error while installing DIGSI 4.91 in Windows 8.1 saying the operating system is not supported – C&S make MRR1 rotor Earth fault relay is not giving any alarm when output is not connected but it’s giving alarm as soon as output wire is connected, What can be the cause – is it a dry contact? – Yes – maybe the internal relay is powered by the control voltage itself. does it happen in other relays also? – No What type of relay is this? Try to avoid this type of msgs – Output relay testing procedure is here in this manual
– Anyone experienced in MPD 600 for PD measurement – Hi, how pilot advance transformer (PAT) works? How its connections will be? These transformers are used in rural agricultural feeders to ensure 3 phase power during non-peak hours and single-phase supply during peak hours. (single-phase supply for rural houses and three-phase for agricultural motors in farms ).
– Dear, someone Will have the IEC 60480 standard – https://www.sis.se/api/document/preview/566910/ – PSL in micom relay, areva ,Siemens, Abb, and SEL?! – Micom – And for other brands? – 1. Areva, Schneider, Alstom, GE – are using Micom products-PSL-Programmable scheme logic 2.Siemens-CFC- Continuous function chart 3. Abb-ACT- Application configuration tool -And SEL? – Psv – Please sir do you have a procedure on how to commission RPH3?
– could you share about the SOTF function in distance Relays? – Switch on to Fault – If ur going to energize one feeder in that feeder has a fault is existing and we gave a closing command to Breaker, then in that case SOTF protection will immediately trip the Breker.
– Please explain the time synch process in Simense relay using SNTP. – Anti-pump relay – Anti pumping to protect the closing coil
– Some switches come from the factory but you can also design logic. – Some power switches. – please anyone, how to read the ICD file for abb relay? – Go to parameter settings then click on the file from the menu bar after that select export parameters and select which type of file you want to export – Siemens 7sj8011, how can we change it? – Through DIGSI Software – Use DIGSI. Only by software DIGDI
– What is pre-close and post-close in trip circuit supervision, can anyone explain? – This is for the trip circuit supervisor relay concept. Pre-close before closing the breaker trip circuit in healthy condition. Post close means after closing the breaker trip circuit healthy condition. This trip circuit supervisor relay check the trip circuit coil must be healthy in pre-close & post-close conditions. If the trip circuit fails protection relay give any trip commend it will not operate. That is why the protection scheme has two number trip circuit schemes. This is called pre-close & post-close.
– Please I looking for ABB RED 615 file setting for comparison. – How to set Directional overcurrent protection? – Very nice, also when mechanical protection operates. it will send the trip command directly to lockout without going through the main relay. – Breaker is not working automatically. we need to press it manually for the operation of the pump.
– Breaker or contactor? – Contactor – we need the schematic diagram for the rectification – Quickly check the float switch by force, if the supply is not reaching up to the contactor coil, then there may be a problem in the loop or float switch itself.
– Download the S1 studio password hash generator – And set a password – AAAA – Please explain the function of resistor connected series in tripping coil – It’s the trip circuit supervision circuit. It limits the current through the trip coil below the pickup value. – A diagram is not clear! – Can we use single pole ac MCB in DC Circuit in negative polarity where positive polarity is grounded, dc system voltage is -48V. If the answer is yes then why? – Brother MCB has nothing to do with voltage. In your specific circuit, whatever the voltage is, doesn’t affect MCB. Any kind of circuit breaker works on Current and it will work fine unless your circuit is designed ok. Even then it wouldn’t be a circuit breaker that would be an issue but the design of the circuit. – But I am asking about dc and ac MCB difference. Whether the can be used interchangeably -Yes they can, I have used them But it depends on the insensitivity of your circuit as well. if an MCB is designed for AC, it will trip sooner if used on DC, in case of fault. In normal conditions, it works fine – What I think is all breakers are rated to work with all types of voltages in ac and dc. – Only the short circuit capacity will change according to the voltage – Some are dedicated to DC, their coil doesn’t get heated as fast as AC. – Yes those are special breakers
– Where,s the protection system in these cases? – Hi. Is there anybody who has tested abb SwitchSync relay L183 Or any other SwitchSync relay from other manufactures like SIEMENS? – Synchro-check relay SPAU 140 C – but SPAU 140 C is a synchro check relay, not a sync switch relay – Switchsync PWC600 is ABB RPH3 ALSTOM. Controlled Switching with the Siemens Phase Synchronizing Device (PSD) the MCS025 Sync-Check Module Schneider
– Would you please give me test procedures or settings that have worked for testing these relays – GREETINGS FROM TRANSCEND HR CONSULTANCY! – Anyone has a good document to understand ABTS and TOP.
– Engine with a power of 250 kW 1500 rpm and a 1500 kW 1500 rpm engine – Anyone working or heard abt a company called Valmet? – Hi, There is an opening in Schneider Electric, Chennai, India for a Commissioning Engineer with 5 to 7 Years’ experience. Candidate must know on 1) Commissioning of Numerical protection relays ( Distance, Differential, Busbar, Overcurrent & E/f ) 2) Hands-on experience in configuration and testing different make protection relays with Omicron 356 / Double testing kits. 3) Provided setting calculations for the above-said protections including CT & VT sizing. Candidates may need to travel Global sites if required for commissioning & Training customers.
– Could you share any data about the DCS systems in substations? – What kind of DCS do you want? – Siemens,Arefa ,Abb, Vatec, Wincc or sicampas -User: zivercom, Password: 0000, another password: Ziv
– What is the equivalent model of RED670 in SIEMENS? – 7SA52 – For Siemens relays 7SD…. means Line Differential Protection. 7SA Distance Protection as the main protection function. Depending on the device type distance or line diff is available as the main 2 functions. 7SL … Line and Distance Protection. (SIPROTEC 5)
– In Micom relays can I upload the revised PSL while the relay is in service? – Will there be any maloperation? – PSL uploading may result in Pick up of BI/BO and then output contact. – Check the connection Or disconnect the DC from the relay for a while and try again
– Has anyone done distance and differential relay calculation in excel? – Anybody has a calculation sheet in excel for voltage drop and current carrying capacity of cables Is it password protected?
– Anybody knows how to protect the three-phase ground earth fault? For MV network. For single-phase, there are many ways but for a three-phase, we have a problem.
– I want to config distance relay model VAMP 259 but there is no option to enable fault locator. I can see the related option under the distance menu but nothing is submitted (in KM or Ohm), is there any way to enable fault locator? – Three-phase to the ground will not detect as earth fault because no zero sequence or no current will flow in the neutral. It is just an over-current.
– A 132 kV SF6 circuit breaker rated for 220 volts aux. Voltage is to be used in a substation where 110 volts DC voltage is available. Please advise which changes are necessary to be made to the Circuit breaker. – If you want to modify the equipment in the circuit breaker for 110v you need to change more equipment. Better try to connect the two 110v supplies in series – When the available voltage is 110VDC, Change the following parts 1-closing coil one unit 2-tripping coil two units 3-all the dc contact relay. Otherwise wise Manage 220VDC Indication Lamp
– I am trying to export Micom 442 set file into xrio format by using Schnider s1 studio, but IML cannot find xrio option in the export menu.
– You can go to setting file on the right side of software, and press right-click by mouse, and go to export setting, Rio – I did it this way, but xrio option was not available. I think the software version does not have this option. But I am not sure. – Anyone has a good document to understand ABTS and TOP. – Anyone has a Method of statement For Transformer stability and Generator stability?
– Can you give me transformer testing IEC standards? If the SF6 in HV CBs becomes very low. What is the standard action in this case? does the CB trip or does it must be locked out? If it is locked out does any breaker failure must be initiated? – Stage 1 alarm, stage 2 block. Block gas pressure <•5 Mpa. Block is no more operation, open or close. If fault then if it is line Tele protection will activate if trafo feeder or normal feeder BF will operate. – In 500 KV if stage 2 appears the breaker immediately trips! Is it correct or need discussion? – In our scheme at 500 kV level, if stage 2 appears the breaker immediately trips, in my opinion, CB lockout must take place rather than the trip! Am I right? – I have only experience up to 400 kv Siemens CB, second stage not trip from CB scheme. But PSB functions can make trips. I do not know PSD (Phase Synchronizing Device)
– We are getting Generator Rotor Earth Fault in Relay. How can we ensure that it is a false alarm – this is dangerous to trip the CB in case of stage 2 appears. it may not be able to quench the arc properly as sf6. pressure is low. so it’s advised to block tripping in case stage 2 operates. – If sf6 gas content is reduced breaker trip – Level 1 OTTER TAIL – Stage 2 trip must be a lockout, which means Breaker will trip and shouldn’t Close until SF6 Gas is refilled to the specified pressure.
– Lockout means one needs to reset the Lockout relay before closing Breaker. But don’t reset until the gas is refilled to the required pressure. Nominal pressure for 132kV is 5.6 bars absolute.
– Does Micom P741 and P742 need separate software for the PSL edition? – No, s1 studio can do it. – but if I want to edit a single-line map of the substation? – In this case, you must use topology editor for Mmicom – Do you have any applications for that? – IEC 60076 – If you want to go with diagnostic testing for transformer please refer to C37.152 22/abb, 23:02 – abb: Can any tell me about IEC standards for GIS, MV switchgear, transformer, protection schemes, and IED testing and commissioning
– NIC NO RESPONSE in Micom p142 and p143 What to do to solve this problem and what is the cause for it? Problem with the hardware. -restart the IED, the alarm will disappear and after some days alarm will come again. Permanent solution: Need to change the network interface card and update the respective nic file to that board. – Plz share Rio/PTL file for P44T relay Alstom make,
To join our protection relay WhatsApp group, please text us, Click
– anybody has a serial number for the Micom topology editor or can edit SDL for Micom p741? – In Micom S1 studio, while uploading PSL files to relay, we get three options, the First is Enhanced logic only, the second Logic only, third Full form. My question is what is the difference between these three options? – The difference is in the settings updated with the PSL update.
– In the below attachment, the Generator Stator earth fault is detected by connecting Neutral side NGT secondary voltage in series with Phase side open delta voltage which is derived through external IVT. The query is how this works and what will be the output voltage of this combination which is measured by the MICOMP345 relay. – Someone had omicron test templates cmc356, for overcurrents, differential, etc, and also some good bibliography for generator protection.
– Does anybody have a protection relay testing handbook – As you notice this book is volume 4 in the series. I would appreciate it if you send volumes 1-3
Here is one of the other video training courses, ABB PCM 600. You can see detail by clicking on the picture.
– I have a problem with the earth’s fault. We have used Siemens o/c relay which is functioning very well for o/c,e/f, and s/c. For the earth fault whenever it’s happened either one or two phases it’s working, but whenever it’s 3phase. the relay is not working. – Always trips with 3phase faults? – For another fault it’s ok but the 3 phase Earth fault is not detected by primary current injections each phase individually functioning. – What are the magnitudes and angles of the 3 phase currents you injected for the test? – What SIEMENS OC relay model? -7SJ601, Version 3 – The earth fault setting for stage one I> 15A. If faults are even 20A no functioning. 3 phase fault is not an earth fault. even if 3 phases to earth will not detect by earth fault protection. – If you inject three equal magnitudes with 0,120,-120. the earth’s fault will not function even if it is more than the earth’s fault setting. While you are injecting current, check relay measurements and make sure that the neutral current exceeds the setting value (15A). If the current exceeds the setting then you have to check whether the directional function is enabled or not. Also sometimes you need to check the earth fault calculation method if it’s measured or calculated. Finally check the current connection to the relay. Make sure that the current circuit loop is closed – balance values will not initiate the earth fault function. – I agree that the balance magnitude will not result in earth fault. Check the neutral current flow – The 3phase fault is considered a balance three-phase fault so no earth fault will detect, you need active o/c protection. Even if E/F operates with a three-phase fault it will be due to unbalance not a real earth fault. – Just reduce the setting for testing purposes and inject the current in all three phases monitor the neutral current flow now increase the current value in only one phase until the neutral current value reaches your setting value it will trip according to the curve. Check the setting whether it is nondirectional. – Hope you are testing the directional earth fault. Check the voltage magnitude which you are injecting into the relay.. it shouldn’t be zero. Most relays require a minimum of 3Volt for sensing the right direction suggest giving 10V in the Y and B phase and 5V in the R phase and injecting the fault current above the setting. – if the three currents are not shifted between them by 120 degrees, even if they have the same amplitude, it will trip because the vector sum of the three phases becomes different from zero. (Io # 0A)
– I am facing a problem with Siemens 7SJ8041 When Relay Trips on Under Voltage and Voltage comes back to normal and I try to reset the Relay Binary outputs and Leds then the relay does not reset. I have to go into the Test and diagnostic menu and have to reset the whole relay from there. any solution? – check the drop-out ratio of the relay. normal drop out is 1.2 for under-voltage.
– Secondly in 7s8041 Relay does not trip on Reverse Power – check additional functions available or not? -Yes available and setting at 166.5W. It is available in u/v settings. But you need a Laptop and active additional settings
– If anyone this relay manual English electric, CDG31FF8051JL(M), electromagnetic relay kindly reply me – If a transformer is protected with both REF (64REF) and Differential (87) as we know REF is more sensitive than 87 and operate for the unprotected winding near the neutral side. My question: is any 87 trip means also a REF trip at the same time? – No, REF only responds for earth faults inside the zone. if the fault is not related to the earth then the only differential will operate in the case of earth faults, both can trip the transformer( the faster will trip first), and if the transformer has high impedance grounding, the earth fault near the star point ( less than 40% of winding) may not initiate 87 ( when you apply slope and operation and restraint) in this case, only REF will operate. Right? – Yes, this is right. And this is why we use REF together with Diff protection.
– What is the difference between high impedance and low impedance when dealing with Differential and REF protections? – The high impedance method uses an impedance in series with the operating coil of the relay. The impedance value is chosen to damp the current of the relay under setting current in the case of the worst fault (a fault near cts with one ct saturated). The low impedance method uses a restraint coil to dampen the current of the operating coil in the case of the worst fault. The relay will trip when the operating coil current is maximum than the restraint coil current. – In which condition the operation of 52PD, pole discordance protection will be blocked? – the pole discrepancy is an arrangement of controls, typical of the power switch. – It is already blocked by time. if PD happens it must operate after 2.5 seconds.
– In which cases and configuration I must install and program “inter trip signal protection “in case of transformer protection?
– PD trip function is normally blocked by any pre-scheduled single-pole operation of CB like single pole auto reclosing or manual opening of a single pole of CB. – in the monopolar switch the discrepancy time must exceed the reclosing time.
– I have a 7sj62 Siemens relay and it’s going to monitor mode then I tried to initialize the Dex file not succeed and activated device reset from the HMI after that it’s gone again monitor mode and relay restarting automatically when power on – Hopefully by upgrading Firmware Version, it may work fine, kindly contact Siemens and ask for an updated firmware version. you must initialize the device with the digsi. – Please share experiences and knowledge about “power swing blocking” in distance protection – Hi guys, I need help setting up an auto recloser on the Sepam series 20 relays. In double bus bar protection, what is the difference between single CT and Double CT methods for bus coupler
🌟Follow the group rules and objectives of the group 🌟This is an international group, just text in English 🌟Actively participate in the group. 🌟Don’t make any personal message to the group members 🌟 Post your message in one single chunk of text, don’t post every word or sentence in a new message. 🌟Advertisements, announcement of the event of other groups needs approval from Admin before circulation 🌟If any member is not following the rules, we have the authority to remove them from the group 🌟 No greeting and another personal discussion. Do not say good morning, good night, thanks, etc.
– What is the use of Line CVT in relays? – Synchro Check
– How do you test relay GE SR3, Thermal Overload function with alarm and trip? – in DIGSI4 4.92, when I wanted to archive a file, this window was displayed and required a password And got this log file – There are some requirements for installing DIGSI like c++, have you installed them? – I need 12 units of the above to relay Fro where to get it?
– How distance protection is functioning in HVDC transmission? – Transposing is required in long-distance HV cables Or cross bonding is enough? – Both will be required – Conventional distance protection is not applicable in the HVDC system as the reactive part of the impedance is absent due to zero frequency – Cross bonding is required to reduce the induced voltage, and transposing is required to make C mutual equal between three phases. This job shall be done each 400 meters and cross bonding shall be connected with the earth by the special box or with SVL + earth – SVL mean shield voltage limiter
– When I tried to extract XML files from DIGSI, this error came. Kindly advise – It depends on how u extracted – There are 2 ways to extract – Which one was yours? – Both ways same error
How to tackle DC-link over Voltage faults In VFD. Application HVAC chilled pumps. G120
increase the DC overvoltage fault limit to 130%. default is 125%. but this solution may lead to stress VFD which may lead to some future issues.
Update ur firmware to the latest. It will work right away – old versions are not prone to motor oscillations which in case u free run a motor may oscillate. in which frequency band u r facing overvoltage? – Really I just retrieved data from the customer. But from where I can find it – siemens website. – No, frequency band – run the motor. increase speed slowly. you’ll start hearing sizzling sound in a particular band
– I cannot modify the protection setting on ABB REF 542 plus manually or online through cable. I always got “setting not saved properly”. Can anyone help?
– Hi. I used the key to change the protection mode to SET. Is this enough? Should it be used also to change a setting? – Please anyone can help me with the password viewer for ABB Red 615. We are facing one error while installing ABB PCM 60. Can anyone help? – Try to Separately download and install SQL server and then install PCM – anyone knows about this error while exporting in. XML extension? – This is the 1600A breaker feeding the Chillar. Could anyone please tell me what would be the setting of this Breaker for Long, Short, Inst. & Ground? DLL file is missing. Copy the DLL file from another working laptop(C drive) or reinstall the software. For long char. Settings are 1.0 and time is 3.0. Switch not clear but for L =1 and T=144s ;S=1.8;I=8;G=.4 – Can anybody tell whats the max current in which we can use MCCB only for load break? – Cable size 300sq mm – That’s due to thermal effects. The thermal tripping point would go down after each tripping and if tripping takes place at 370 A after 2 hours, the MCCB might trip at 350 or even below (may) after every one and a half hours or even earlier – Then what solutions shall we change this MCCB if yes what would be the rating. any other solution instead of MCCB because it’s placed in between transformer secondary side and LT panel. – Check the tightness of each bolt Properly torque it. – Phase sequence is ok my site is running fine load is 240 kw. 240 kW? rate amp is 408 amp. This is a connected load but running is 225 kW – Can you test the MCCB By primary injection? -383 amp – There is an overload, short circuit, instantaneous, and ground fault by doing the method of primary injection? – Yes I am doing by primary injection only – Can u tell me which combinations for overload test in primary injection? Single-phase or phase to phase? – You can use Phase to phase and phase to neutral for overload, instantaneous and short circuit. And phase to neutral for ground fault.
I can’t open the IEC61850 station in DIGSI 4.88 – Maybe the target digsi file version differs. – What should I do? – Install Digsi4.91 & try. – Anyone who has Digsi 4.88 update? – It use Siemens-Configurator-Version”>04.88.08.995 – Create Siemens User ID & u can download it on the Siemens webpage
– what is the maximum length for a line that can use Teleproection in distance relay? – Which relay? All relays have different limits – Siemens – 400km, 300km, 200km,100km, I talking about the distance I can use Teleproection in distance relay?
– Hi everybody, does ABB REL 511 have an under frequency and over frequency protection? – No – Is there any way to activate this feature in this relay?
– What is the default password for Easergy Studio 7.1.0? – In Easergy studio 8.0.0 the procedure to connect to relay is different, has anyone been able to use that? – AAAA – Thanks but it does not accept – Use the Micom studio hashtag for crack.
– How to calculate maximum through fault current to set the relay stable in bus bar protections? Say voltage is 400kV. – It was based upon your load – If exact load details are not available? – I don’t have a clear idea but have a suggestion u can decide regarding your CT primary, But the normal load current may be less than the CT rating – How to create CID & ICD files to ZIV 87T(CGL make) relay for integration with SAS? – You can get a rough idea of the maximum CTR of all the CTs connected to the bus.
– Please I need to communicate with argus 1 relay over current reyrolle by rs 485 – You can not extract. The only vendor that can give you – You can edit in ziver cid – Sir I don’t have CID, then how can I edit? – Arrange to take from the vendor. If you don’t have CID then get it from ziver CID soft. You can Extract the CID via ZiverCid software. It will create the file, And btw you should not be touching ZIV relay if you do not have a basic idea of Ziv software Because there are chances you will make the firmware corrupt For which you have to make it a hard reset, which is also not an easy process, short but risky. So please contact your senior on-site & inform him about the situation. Otherwise once the relay is gone into the dead mode, it won’t be even hard to reset by calendar method – I have ZiverCID software then how can I extract there is an option? – I think to go to ziver complus and then setting and then edit. This file will automatically open in ziver CID. If he has CID module installed
– Hi, Is anybody familiar with the F650 GErelay? – What do you want to know? – About Plc logic configuration – Can we write the logic for transformers changeover -How do you want to make it work as a changeover? – You must have that. Download use Filezilla to extract CID. For extract, you don’t need any credentials With the definition of CB status and timer. For download username: Ziv And password: *ziv#
– I have a problem with my fault recorder, 7ke85 siemens. The Disgi5 software show fault in port E, the front panel is active run (green), and error (red) Led. I can’t communicate – This fault locator is not functional As long as the error led is glowing. – what is the solution? – This problem has no solution -Yes in CFC, the ladder is having a signal which is not masked – Remove that – I can not inspect the relay, I can not communicate – Relay is in error mode means the software is having inconsistency between source & destination – If you have a backup check CFC and send it to the relay. And if you are new to siemens relay, better do as I say, right away – When I want to communicate with the relay for local or remote but in two situation does not allow any communication the relay – That’s because of an ERROR in the relay’s file. This relay requires Re-Flashing of firmware
To join our protection relay WhatsApp group to be a part of problem-solving, please send interest on Whatsapp (CLICK)
– hi, I was wondering if anyone could please tell me how to check the measurement of 2nd harmonic content in the 7UT85 Siprotec 5 device? – In RET 670 transformer differential relay. I want to check the diff and bias current I found Please solve my problem related to NR relay. -When AR has been operated in 400kv line then one end AR successful while other end line became trip while both ends have AR-enabled. then why? – On other end, it is operating in Pole discrepancy or AR lockout? -No. Direct trip -Check all conditions for AR in other ends – On other end, it is operated in Zone 1 or Zone 2? – Zone -1 – CB’s health status is ok? Yes – It means? – No PD and AR lockout operated trip command goes to the breaker – I suppose u assigned any DT to send a signal to the remote end? While AR From the local end – Check the time setting at both ends Of the AR – 86 Operated? – At one end it may be 1sec n other end 350ms – So by the time at one end AR operated it sent DT signal to other end – Then you check the logic for 86. 86 should not operate for zone 1 single-phase fault – Due to which 86 operated. DT received in the remote end? – Carrier received at other end And carrier send by our end? – No DT received and send by both end – Carrier aided tripping sent from your end – No this is not correct.86 operated for single-phase fault -Ok. On the remote end, 86 is operated or not? – Yes. Then check the logic for 86 in the remote end. I think in the remote end 86 is assigned for all faults. Check the time setting at both ends for AR. Both end Fault in Zone 1 then ZCOM Trip will not happen. That is not necessary.
– Anybody has 500MVA 400kV/220kV/33kV T&R Make Autotransformer 8 Channels FO-based Tempr Hotspot details Based on FBG?
– Please help, what type of fault it’s showing? This relay connected with 3 phase motor – STS light blinking. The motor run for a while and the stopped Resistors are rated in ohms and wattage. How to identify the short time withstanding wattage of resistor which is available in hand? Generally, how much will be the short time withstanding capacity of the resistor for rated capacity? Working in System Protection as Manager Power System Engineering. – We are providing all the testing and commissioning services in Electrical switch gears. – How did this one become a big day? – We have to think before using electricity. Go green. Think before use – What are FPFM and FPSM in Line protection relay? – FPFM. This is meaning feeder protection is the first main. FPSM This is meaning: Feeder protection second main – Set-1 and Set-2 right ? – Yes
– we need support for setting calculations for the transformer feeder which fed on 13.8 kv. – here in Saudi Arabia we used feeder protection (Line) 2 relays, both make the same function, have the same setting
– As per your requirement, he is having more contacts regarding purchase. – I want to synchronize my server with a Meinberg GPS in SICAM PAS .anybody can help me? – Which model of GPS are you using for time sync? – M300 – Yes I can not start NTP on my server – Why don’t u try SNTP? – What’s the networking protocol you are working on? – As far as I remember M300 is compatible with NTP & SNTP both – Firmware MUST be updated – NTP – What? NTP is NOT A NETWORKING PROTOCOL. – Oh, my network protocol is Ethernet
– Siemens Siprotec 7SS52 Busbar Bay Unit in error & alarm mode, after removing & Connecting Aux., DC supply, it will come in Run mode & after 30min again the BBU goes to error mode. What is the solution to this problem?
– Initialize main unit and bay unit from software or menu. – Reset MCU still having the same problem
-Hello need some help with this error Relay P643 Alstom make. Communication error – First, check the Test Connection and then proceed. In the test, the connection selects the correct port to which your serial cable is connected. – Port is verified but still, the error shows while communicating. – We had used 2-3 converters but the same error was observed. Then change the port and try once – Which converter you are using? – BAFO And another is a local make – Try with a different port once – This error comes only when you are sending right? – Yes – Select only settings and not psl then send. – Tried but not working. – Sir, the port changed but the same error occurred. – Try to use a different converter other than you have – We have 2 converters same error for both the converter – If it has ethernet on the backside of the relay you can use that also – Which software you are using? – Agile v1.3.1 – New relay or an old one? – New relay – Try with Easergy – Changed port advance settings. Solved now
– anyone informs that Schneider which software is available for checking the Goose (IEC-61850) Signal? – The password of protection relay type p143 has been modified? is there any way to restore the default password. – why when the change between some tabs in kvgc relay is blocked? – NIC Card faulty – Replace with a new one – Reason for this problem is IEC61850 Support configuration file is not available in the relay at the moment. -I want to start NTP on my server but the system shows an error. anybody can help me?
– Can anyone define “breaker abnormal alarm” in the signal list? – Cb abnormal can be given by spring not charges, or Sf6 pressure or TC not healthy – Make or gate & give final op as CB abnormal -+Local selector – Polo discrement – When programming Nondirectional overcurrent test in Omicron getting Out of range error. How do I correct it? – CT Secondary 5 Amps – I guess you write the wrong number to CT primary/secondary ratio at device settings. Check again pls. – Use CMC 356. I think 256+ will not deliver this much. – Check the max amps settings in test object details. – use the 3x25A setting. Parallel three current injectors with other 3. This would provide 25A per phase. your requirement is 12.88A that’s why it’s showing out of range. – Please check the connection setting and select the proper port number and baud rate by looking into the device manager -Everything is correct only Check test correction once or use another serial cable. Check earthing of the relay as well as your laptop charger. – Check the communication port configuration from the communication menu usually this error appears due to wrong port selection and configuration – Yes, you uploaded the wrong menu text file to the IED. To make it normal you need to send the right default menu text file via parallel port again or updating the same firmware will make the IED to go default settings and menu text. If you are planning for a firmware update make sure that IED is not in service.
– I’m getting this error while installing digsi4.93 – I had V4.92 loaded and it deleted it. I tried again without V4.92 loaded but got this same error. – Do we require to test, “inter trip” during end-to-end testing of line differential function Or only for distance? – Yes you have to check
– Hi all I want to implement Autorecloser in PSL and assign an output contact to it (for Micom Agile p443). Which output logic DDB signals, Should I use?
– Hi everyone can anyone help me with this issue? I am configuring IEC. Here is my settings relay subnet: 255.255.255.0 laptop IP:10.22.91.100. now if I put relay IPs from 10.22.91.1 to 10.22.91.92, I get the response from it. but 10.22.91.93 to 10.22.91.253 aren’t working. what could be the solution? there is no subnetting, why is it restricting me to 92 devices? – Relay subnet and switch subnet must be the same. What’s the subnet in the switch? – does a switch has masking? I don’t think so. – Every switch has IP & Mask If you know the IP address of the switch – Type in ur browser, and there u can also check the subnet mask – Which switch u r using? – that is something diff, that is just to access the switch conf – the ports aren’t assigned to any VLANs – so no need for that – It is linked with relays communication, the relay fiber would be connected to switch if both are not synced, communication with IEC won’t work – You can check that as a part of troubleshooting – it’s working with IPs 1-92. That’s what I’m saying, maybe another switch has a different subnet due to which relay won’t be accessible with laptop IP – Install device model.
To join our protection relay WhatsApp groups to be a part of problem-solving, please send interest on WhatsApp (CLICK)
– I have faced some issues in Micom p642 agile regarding fault recording trigger. Relay doesn’t trigger at the time of differantial trips so please help me with it I have tried all the options for the fault trigger all other faults are triggered but when only differantial protection trip at that time fault is not triggered or on the graph was generated.
– Micom relays and SEL RTAC connected in the same network.. is it possible via RTAC, DR files from Micom relays can be downloaded – future scope of power system protection. future scope of relay coordination. What innovation is required in relay coordination?
– anybody having a protection relay panel O&M manual of any Kv level. Pls, share if U have. – Please don’t touch any electric pole especially when it’s raining. – Any anyone knows how to test Thermal protection in ABB REM 543
– How to change CT Ratio in a secure Energy Meter? Could you share the P441 manual for the Areva brand? – I need software for Micom p 741. Remote HMI. Please
– When DC Source 1 is failed our Breakers got tripped. What could be the reason for the same? – Check CTD – Please share the control diagram of the breaker with us. Selective tripping? – Undervoltage shunt – Kindly how I test REF in 7UT612 siemens with 1 phase current inject? – This wire is for voltage equalizing. so CT body will be the same voltage as a bus bar. if not connected will cause floating voltage for the CT body and result in partial discharging. – I think it’s a capacitive leakage wire to connect to the capacitive indicator. You can eliminate capacitive insulators if your CTs have this capability(capacitive leakage).
– anybody has a VFD Test format or procedure? – anybody configures RSTP at Micom p546? – Guys anybody have a Test format for Diesel Generator? – Can anyone tell what could be the reason for the battery blast in dg during Cranking? – Short circuit on crank cable or in the crank. The second reason crank can be stuck or engine
– How to calculate stall rotor time in SIMOCODE? – Use VRLA type to avoid the blast – This battery is 12V;180AH Tata make almost 2.5 years old used to crank 415KVA Dg – Is there any pole calibration happening in ACB for any make to close all-pole at the same time? And if happen then how it’s done? – Why do we use a coreopsis conductor inside a tubular conductor? – If anyone facing this issue in Siprotec 5 BCU(6md86), after restarting the device then manually operate the master trip relay (86.1&86.2), that same time given reset command from SCADA but it’s not getting reset. while communicating ABB relays, how do I know which versions of PCM I need to use? ( 2.6 or 2.9)
To join our protection relay WhatsApp groups to be a part of problem-solving, please send interest on WhatsApp, Click
– What might happen to this insulator failure? – Sepam 80 fails to operate shows maintenance key 1. any ideas? – Converter issue – Which converter? Relay is communicating on Ethernet/LAN – In VT secondary injection. How to calculate phase to phase voltage in unbalanced conditions? Eg. we inject 20V in the R phase & 40V in the Y phase. What should be the phase-phase voltage? In actual condition, the multimeter reads 53V. how to prove it theoretically. – vector sum – Ip1(cosPhy+i sinPhy) + Ip2(cosPhy+ i sinPhy) – Values are not matching.
– how to calculate the operating region of directional overcurrent and earth fault relay? – u cant add a real and imaginary part. I= 2root ( real sq + imag sq).this is how u add a real and imaginary part – Can anyone please help me provide an XRIO converter for RED670 V2.1.0? I’ll be grateful – Can anyone tell me the meaning of the number mentioned in the box? – Order information I believe
– I need RDS-pp codes for equipment used in the wind Power plant. RDS-pp is a Reference Designation system for power plants. – Digital kits like omicron, meggar can inject voltages and currents of desired magnitudes. – As a Protection Engineer you have to roam all around India for different projects. – I am getting a network error while downloading from the server
– Anyone can explain CT sparking – Looseness or open Circuit – Isolate the system to avoid any mishap – Loose connection on side phases!
– What is the main difference between low impedance and high impedance bus bar protection schemes? – High impedance in the Low impedance relay is nothing but based differential relay in this we have the slopes to avoid relay operation from the through fault current and CT saturation condition also.
– Hey I need help can I find here someone who works with Elster A1800 consumption counting – Anyone has auto manual change over test Format. – CT connection is ok? – check the serial cable. also, try (test connection) from the device list. -Tried with other serial cable Problem solved.
– what is the criteria for Grounding control and power cables, should it be grounded from both ends or one end” And the reason for grounding is both sides or a single side? -1 core power cable shield must be grounded only from one side, otherwise transformation current with inducted to the shield. I&C& signal cables as well. In this case, the induction is from the outside. However, for 3core, 3phase cable it could be grounded in both sides – what about multicore control cable? – In Siemens design which is used for many power plants, it is mentioned that only one Side must be grounded to prevent circulating current.
– Hi world someone can help me with F650 HMI with GE config. I need to make hmi with Modbus protocol – Check relay HMI -Should not b in the Submenu? – Make it to the main menu page -Plz check the Technical key of the IED in the software, is that compatible? – Check the report details in the common read/write tool to get more information. Note: It’s not recommended to do a common read with a lower version of PCM600 if the IED is configured with a higher version of PCM600.
– display error name is flashed v1.0, – For parallel operation, you need to synch both transformers first, then close the breaker. Changing load from one transformer to another, Different tap positions mean different voltage levels (if both transformers are fed from the same source & in case of under-voltage, the load will draw more current, which might result in OC Fault, overheating of cables. The breaker may trip in the second case but in the first case, straight damage if you haven’t installed AVR. Breaker doesn’t care for Voltage, it only trips on high currents, But one transformer connected to load which has a voltage of 10.4KV – it mainly depends on uk% and loads current. having enough data, you can simulate the Network using DigSILENT. In my experience, you can parallel both transformers without worrying. – Check impedance voltage percentage Within limit, u can – Check impedance voltage percentage at nameplate data -When u have two transformers in parallel then you may have to look at the circulating currents that might flow when tap positions are not matching. Account for that circulation current as it will be an issue – Sir the same I read in a document due to low impedance in the transformer which has less tap position certain amount of current will circulate within the winding but why? – difference in impedance of the transformer more than 10% will have a circulating current too. even if taps are the same and the voltages are the same – 66kv breaker CG make -There is no need for SC capacity coordination, your new breaker may be oversize but that’s not a problem – 40kA/3sec means it can withstand up to 40kA which is higher than 31.5kA. if 31.5kA for your substation is ok, then 40kA is ok, too. – Not a problem higher capacity only.
– Can anyone have an idea, what is meant by the cross trigger input TFR (fault recorder)? – Cross triggering is used between TFRs to initiate recording all the TFRs and provides system-wide dynamic recording e.g. Power swing
– Please provide earthing in HT cable termination at both ends, must in HT earthing is very important – In transformer slope testing what is I bias calculation that needs to be set in the omicron test? – What is the IBias calculation equation to feed in the omicron differential characteristics for generator protection – When we send the configuration to the relay we will face a syntax error at the last step, what is the matter? – Depends on what relay u are testing. – In the shot test, you choose the points on the characteristic curve and the software tests only at those points. In the search test, u select the sweep for IBias e.g. 0.2 to 5 with some intervals. This will create vertical lines on the characteristic curve and the test set will then determine the Idiff value on each of those lines. The test set will determine the Idiff value at which the relay operates. Search is like making the test set determine whats the characteristic curve and if the searched point is within the tolerance limit then only the test is considered passed
– I have a p443 distance relay(Micom Schnieder make), I tested this relay in zone 1, but it also trips in zone 2 and zone 3 simultaneously..and although I marshaled output contacts to trip.. it does not send tripping order to test set. anybody solves this issue – Which test set are u using? Have u checked the current or voltage connections? Normally this happens when u are injecting current or voltage in reverse, which means the relay is looking in reverse. Check whether the reverse zone is enabled or not. – omicron 356 – U using a distance module? Check your trip contact type, And double-check the PSL file. – I test this relay manually through the test set, not through the laptop. I am using the time module. -Ok. First, confirm ur output relays are properly working and connections are ok or not. Force them from the Commissioning menu and check continuity using a multimeter. Check ur wiring. U using a dry connection or wet contact.? – Maybe the relay SOTF function is on – Good point. Ensure there is a pre-fault. time set on the test set. Normally it is 1 sec. – There are 2 issues. One is ur relay tripping on all zones. And second ur binary output feedback not reaching the test set. Solve them one by one. – Usually, zone 1 is inside zone 2 and zone 3 (if all your zones are forward direction).
– We have one 13.8KV (15KV sys voltage) Switchgear. Due to an increase in the connected load, we want to change the CT in one of its Cubicles. The new CT suggested by the Supplier has the following Specs: *CT 300/5, Burden 15VA, 5P10, BIL 10KV. now my question is the 5P10 & the burden suggested by them is correct for this MV Switchgear? I’ve seen some CT having 5P20. Where we will select 5P10 & 5P20? Also, do we need to replace the metering core, as well as a load, that is increased? – all CT replacements should have a CT CALCULATION ( sizing) according to circuit parameters. You should ask for this document first – To say if it matches or not you need to know the maximum short circuit current, and also you need to know your relay and cables burden because 5P10 means this CT will be stable and will not saturate in the range up to 10 times the nominal current and with 15 VA burden. If you calculate your actual burden then 5P10 might be equivalent to 5P20.
– if we have 1K ohm shunt resistors of 180W for high impedance cable diff port. But need to change the resistors to 500 ohms as per settings, so how we can calculate watts for 500 ohms resist I think the definition of the armature is not exact and correct – I was just skimming over the pdf and noticed that. The armature is where voltage is induced in it
– Do we have any stationary armature in the power plant machine? I haven’t seen – Alternator I guess? – In synchronous generators Armature is stationary and the dc voltage is applied to the winding on the rotor to have a rotating magnetic field – It is easier to have a stationary three-phase output than having a rotating one – Probably it is a technical dictionary For practical uses But from an academic point of view, things are different And brushless synchronous generators have a rotating armature. The rotating armature is mounted on the rotor to excite the generator’s field circuit – I don’t say that we don’t have a rotating armature. I’m saying that the armature and the rotor are 2 different subjects – I think there are only two terms of stator and rotor. depending on various conditions and requirements we use either stator as armature or field or vice versa. – Maybe in a special type of machine the armature is mounted on the stator And a field circuit is on the rotor. – And for the other type The reverse may be true – yes. if there is a time-varying magnetic field and a stationary coil. the voltage will be induced in the stationary coil irrespective of stator or rotor or field or armature terminologies may differ as per circumstances. – I think it’s not a network fault like a short circuit. It’s about the relay hardware itself As the title suggests Hw error – But that’s what I think I’m not sure
– How error relay has a hardware problem? – I can’t open the diagram. It’s a network topology for DMMs and Relays single ring with redundancy characteristics for the 61850 networks, but the question is the connection between HSR &RSTP is correct or not? And can I use PT-G503 or other switches required? – I think u can’t use different protocols in a single ring. But if u have a separate ring connected separately with the switch, there won’t be an issue. RSTP and HSR can both will work fine about the switch PT503, if it’s an industrial switch, it will work fine.
– Can anyone share the Easergy studio software password? – AAAA – Can anybody help me? This switch has been faulty and I don’t know why. – If you’re having a dual DC source then check the healthiness of both DC supplies. In some cases, If one DC source fails then the switch will give that indication – you should connect to the switch and read the logs. there may be an alarm for acknowledging for example a link was down, a link was disconnected, etc.
– Hello everyone, Need some help with testing of SR 489 Multilin Phase Differential Characteristic curve using Omicron Diff Operating Characteristic. Has anyone ever verified its operating characteristic? – In the one substation we have license errors in WinCC frequently (siemens automation)What I should do for getting rid of this alarm? – It’s a hardware key. U contact Siemens helpline. No, It,s software licenses cc no pas, We have a dongle for sicam pas And our server doesn’t have any problem – Error about pas cc configuration – I think I have missed this license – It is showing In license.log what is exactly missed – Ok I will check it – This license is trial and limited – If you press the details it shows what is exactly missed – Ok. How I can repair it? – https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/24200966/ – But one question, what about the WinCC License? – I’m dealing with SCC 9, for using that version we have to install WinCC at the first step, license it, then install SCC and license it – Click details.
-PASCC-configuration license is missing or expired – but how fix it? – The trial version is expired. This is for deleting the trial version
-I need to know just how to communicate with the relay and uploading and downloading procedure? – I tried to communicate TIA15 – Regarding communication and upload and download I need to know the actual way, Because I have experience in Digsi and reydisp software with that I do that blindly but I couldn’t get the correct methods
To join our protection relay WhatsApp groups to be a part of problem-solving, CLICK
– I Install PCM 600 software, after the installation, I update the connectivity package by using the update manager. It shows an error like that ” server couldn’t connect”. How to resolve it? – Check your connection, if you are using a private network such as your company this may occur – but I use my internet and I turn off my firewall also but it again shows the same error. – PCM needs SQLSERVER, this software comes with a PCM package and during installation, you will see that at first SQLSERVER is installing. Maybe it doesn’t install correctly depending on your windows configuration – It’s true but I don’t think is this problem, it’s most likely of being something with an internet connection, try using VPN – Uninstalled SQL server then reinstall issue will be resolved – In the one substations sometimes we have a false alarm. Can anybody help me for finding the reason? – Check IED events and the MMS 61850 mapping – Probably another event is triggering the wrong MMS mapping – the IED did not save anything in the events. How I can check 61850 MMS mapping? – Can you cause this event again? – You can use a package monitoring software – I should trigger this signal manually – I’m not good at supervisory but I’m pretty sure you can track down on this one the logical device/logical nod..etc until discovering which event is causing this false alarm – Please try to load the CID once again in the IED – It seems they are some kind of GI? Don’t you think? Anyone knows how to resolve – Restart relay. – Already restarted – Try to read with PCM 2.6 And PCM 2.9. Try with a different laptop. – Already tried with another laptop – Kindly install the latest Hotfix file on your laptop.
– I doubt if we install fuse and MCB in the same rating, then if overload comes what operates first either fuse blown first or mcb operate first if it is so why? Reason. The same for short circuit condition – Fuse – Response time is faster than McBride -Could you please share with me the response time for MCB and fuse? – The answer depends on the thermal capability curve of each – How we can clarify? Any documents for this
– When Three generators are running in parallel, suddenly one generator got trip. What happens to other generators? I know that the speed of other generators will increase but I don’t know why? – According to the drop curve In other words they all agreed to provide the grid with a 50/60 Hz sinusoidal voltage waveform. You can only see the actual increase in speed when you disconnect the generator from the grid. This question is quite complex, the generators are running on the grid or isolated from the Power system? If are connected you need to know how big is the influence of these generators in the system. In other words, you will need a load flow simulation and a transitory simulation engine to know what will happen with the other machines because synchronous generators have angular stability that depends on the intrinsic constructive characteristics. If the system is isolated is most likely that the tripped machine will accelerate and the other machines will decrease speed, if the variant of power is the inside capability and angle stability the speed regulator and the voltage regulator will set a new operation point to guarantee the operation delivering the same amount of power (sorry for bad English, just woke up) – Actually, this is on a machine connected to an “infinite power” bus. If we are talking about a big loss of generation the machines will swing around the main frequency raising/decreasing speed, right? – If the frequency of the other two generators was raised means the speed has to increase right? – Because for speed=120f/p In synchronous machines speed -> frequency. But again, it’s most likely that the speed of the two remaining generators will decrease. Once you have the same amount of load and have to decrease your generation the electrical current on the remaining generators are higher, this will result in a bigger magnetic flux that will make a force in the opposite direction of the primary machine (turbine), in other words, this should break the generator. But as our colleague said, in a big power system you shouldn’t have speed variations. It will all depend on your system. Is impossible to give a precise answer without the information? – The speed will decrease most likely depending upon the governor’s response if they running in an isolated system. A change in active power demand or production causes a fluctuation of the speed (frequency). If a generator trips, the frequency will decline. If the loss of generation is greater than the spinning reserve, the frequency could eventually stabilize at a new value lower than the desired one. However, in practice, under-frequency relaying is used to reestablish the balance between power demand and available production. If the frequency decline is excessive, generating units can be automatically tripped off causing an additional decline of frequency, and possible collapse of the system. Acceleration torque (Ta) = T (mech) – T (elec). For small variations 😛 (mech) ≈ T (mech) P (elec) ≈ T (elec)
– how to download Micom Alstom relay software If you have any software links send – Google MiCOM S1 Agile
– Does anyone have Torkel win 3.0 (or any) software available? – I need to download digisi 4.91 or 4.93 with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit – Anyone can help me to give me site, I can download it directly
– this relay does not turn on why? – Pls ensure the polarity of the Auxilary supply 26- Ok C1 is + and C2 is – – Are you sure about the exact output of your dc source? – Insulation failure at the termination… may be due to too much dust or deterioration of the Elbow connector
– Do you know how to reset the password of this device? – Yes, I have confirmed a polarity, some problem, relay not turn ON! – Is it a new relay? – Yes I used a CMC 256, auxiliary source. – When u turn On the supply measure the applied voltages on the terminals of the relay using a multimeter. – What happens when u use a test set. When u apply the voltage on the relay, the voltages drop. I face the same issue on Sr 489 relay using a CMC 356 – Check the applied voltage using a multimeter. – With changing the configuration and sending it to the relay, this error appeared, what the reason is? – Relay is in pickup condition, which function? – How can I find it? – Check General Introgation – Exit the pickup condition
– I am unable to connect through DIGSI – Can somebody guide me – Any fault is there – What is that LED glowing? – Check com number of laptop in device manager—> ports – Change your laptop serial Port configuration, Select the same com number in the laptop, and digsi. Maybe you don’t install the device driver. – Please check the VD address in ur digsi. Check your Siprotecs drivers
– Can anyone tell what is the password for the ABB 545 Feeder management relay? – To access the protection setting and to change the settings – Can anyone guide about Generator Overcurrent with Voltage Restraint protection – in our dcs system we can get disturbance records of all relays but one. I checked the relay with ied explorer, cfg exists in the relay but the bus doesn’t get it. The Comtrade directory address and everything are fine. Can I use Wireshark to see what’s happening to the file? I used the MMS filter, but I need a more specific one. Does the file transfer through MMS protocol at all? Can anyone guide me?
– We have AVR fed by PMG, can we disable the Voltage Restraint or Voltage Controlled function? – Kindly use Wireshark and check this shall help u – With which filter? – Can anyone in the group help with this – What is the effect of ambient temperature on SF6 gas pressure! – Guage readings could be different in day and night timings? Especially in winters – Pressure will reduce in Winters And especially at night, u might face an alarm or trip in the night and that alarm may go away in the morning – 7 bar at 20 degree
The procedure of installing DIGSI 4 software with the serial number is shown in this part.
Part 2: Introduction to SIPROTEC Relay Families (Length: 06:50)
Different SIPROTEC relay families with the feature and applications are introduced in this part.
Part 3: Wiring Connection (Length: 03:02)
Different terminal and wiring connection guides of SIPROTEC 4 relays are explained and.
Part 4: Start with DIGSI 4 (Length: 19:12)
Starting work with DIGSI 4 is introduced in this part. A new project is created and a new device is inserted. Different position of the MLFB of the relay is explained based on the device catalog. Also, different parts of DIGSI 4 are introduced in this section.
Part 5: Archive, Export, Import (Length: 12:36)
The DIGSI 4 provides an archiving function for your projects. All the data belonging to a project is saved in compressed form in a file and extracted for further processing. This part describes the following topics:
How we can archive and retrieve a project
How we can export a device with a different type (DIGSI format to transfer a device, XML format, Xrio: to export various settings of protection functions in Omicron format, export CFC charts, icd, and iid)
How we can import device and differences between a variant and a real device
How we can compare parameters sets of two Siprotec devices in DIGSI
How we can export the relay parameters
Part 6: Masking I/O (Length :11:00)
A device matrix is a tool for configuring and editing the information of a SIPROTEC 4 device.it is the hub of information flow. Here, the source and destination of all the information flow of the device are configured. for example, if we want to see a measured value on the graphic default display, the appropriate measures must be routed in this matrix. Another example is if we want to program the CFC chart, the required input and output routing in the matrix must first be completed. Therefore, every annunciation, measured value, or control command used in the CFC chart must first be routed accordingly in this matrix. This part explains different parts of the Masking IO Horizontally and Vertically. Different options for configuring the matrix have been explained and a new information element has been inserted and config for a function key.
Part 7: Masking I/O (Length 04:51)
Filters can be used to limit the display of the information of an extensive matrix to the section which you require for the current configuration of your data. This part shows how we can filter the information based on their types.
Part 8: Masking I/O (Length 13:08)
Information is an event, value, or command that has meaning for a Siprotec relay. we can config this information in the protection device or control system. There is much information that is grouped and we can config them in this matrix. This part describes different types of information.
Part 9: Default and Control Display (Length 16:21)
In devices with a 4-line display, the default display shows the measured values of the feeder. In devices with graphical displays, the default display can be configured. It is usually based on a graphical scheme of the feeder. Important operational measured values, such as the current and voltage in the feeder, can be displayed continuously. Switching operations are not possible when in the default display. The control display is used to do this task. This part describes the default and control display. A new topology has been drawn and the elements have been linked to the items of information from the SIPROTEC device. Also, the procedure of adding a new symbol and device has been shown in this part.
Part 10: CFC (Length 11:57)
CFC or Continuous Function Chart is for programming SIPROTEC devices. The graphic user interface is used to connect items of information and program, for example, interlocks and switching sequences as well as your automation and protection functions. In the CFC chart, you interconnect the information prepared in the DIGSI 4 configuration matrix using CFC blocks. This part describes the DIGSI CFC and how we can config the required information on the matrix. Different priority classes of CFC have been explained in this part.
Part 11: CFC and Implementation of experimental example (Length 07:59)
Working with a real device is very important in a training course. This part shows how we can implement a function in a SIPROTEC device. To do this, a new function has been designed, the relevant information with configuration has been added in the matrix, a new CFC chart has been created and compiled in DIGSI CFC, and finally, the settings have been downloaded to the device. And finally, the function has been tested in the device.
Part 12: CFC Interlocking Example (Length 04:26)
This part shows how we can define a program to check interlocking conditions for switching a breaker.
Part 13: CFC Protection Example (Length 04:13)
This part shows how we can create a new CFC to block the directional overcurrent phase and group if any error happens in the input of the voltage circuit.
Part 14: CFC Explanation of all blocks (Length 11:01)
This part reviews the blocks in CFC
Part 15: Power System Data 1 (Length 08:34)
Power system data 1 is the individual power system data which is independent of setting groups such as frequency, voltage, data of the current and voltage transformers, and data of the circuit breaker. This part describes different settings options for the power system data 1.
Part 16: Setting Group (Length 19:13)
This part describes different settings options in the setting group and how we can set the parameter via the setting table.
Part 17: Oscillographic Fault Recorders (Length 03:06)
Siprotec devices are equipped with a fault record memory and they can save the instantaneous values of the measured quantities such as voltage and current. This part describes different parameter settings for the oscillographic Fault Recorders.
Part 18: General Device Settings (Length 04:39)
General information of the Siprotec device can be set device general. This part explains different settings options, in general, deice setting and the general device information in masking IO has been described in this part.
Part 19: Time Synchronization and Interfaces (Length 03:40)
Time synchronization and communication settings are explained in this part.
Part 20: Device Driver and Firmware Update (Length 09:04)
The procedure of the device driver and firmware update for the SIPROTEC 4 devices are shown in this part.
Part 21: Config SIPROTEC relay in a Practical Project (Length 14:36)
This part is the most important part of this training course. A SIPROTEC 4 relay has been inserted into the project and it has been configured based on the real data of a practical project. Binay inputs, Binay output, and trips as well as the data which need to send to SCADA have been configured in masking IO based on the diagrams and setting tables of the project.
In this package, all the training courses (DIGSI 4, DIGSI 5, ETAP, PSCAD, IEC 61850, PCM 600, Micom, and Testing Commissioning) are gathered. So You can save your money by taking all courses in one pack. Our courses aren’t time-limited and you have access to them any time. The training link and activation number will be sent to your email immediately after payment.
The details and Demos of each course are placed below and if you need further information, please feel free to contact us.
Sample discussion in our WhatsApp group, Join Us for free discussion
No DIGSI 5 license was found. A valid license could not be found on this computer. Either no license is installed or a trial/emergency license has expired.
To start DIGSI 5, select one of the options below: start DIGSI 5 Compact (no license required). Install a DIGSI 5 Standard or premium license on this computer. Start testing DIGSI 5 premium for 30 days on this computer.
IEC 61850 System Configurator The application has stopped unexpectedly.
STEP 7- Start (256:132) STEP 7 has found a problem with the Automation License Manager. The application is closing. Please reinstall the Automation License Manager.
Common Read IEC61850 configuration cannot be read from IED due to a Mismatch between PCM and IED Technical Key. IED Technical Key in PCM is: AA1J1Q02A1 whereas in IED is AA1J1Q01A1.Do you want to continue without reading the IEC61850 configuration?
STEP 7 Start (256:132) STEP 7 has found a problem with the Automation License Manager. The application is closing Please reinstall the Automation License Manager.
Siemens DIGSI 5 V7.90 Setup Siemens DIGSI 5 V7.90 requires a screen with a resolution of 1024? 768 or higher. The screen resolution of your systems is not high enough.
Siemens DIGSI 5 V7.90 Setup Please note that Siemens does not officially support the installation and operation of Siemens DIGSI 5 V7.90 on the version of Microsoft Windows installed on this computer. To proceed anyway, please confirm with OK and continue with the setup. Refer to the Siemens DIGSI 5 V7.90 product information for a full list of supported operating systems.
Open project TIA Portal V13 SP1 Open project The project has a TIA portal project version V13 SP1. To use this project with TIA portal V15.1, it is upgraded to TIA portal project version V15.1.
Chang was noticed in the IEC61850 parameters. If you accept the changes also update the IEC61850 station when you have processed all the devices. Be careful! If you reject the changes, the last changes in the parameter set are also rejected. Accept changes?
Open system configurator You must select a storage location for the new IEC 61850 station description(SCD) or assign an existing IEC 61850 station description (SCD). Do you want to continue?
Open Object (3100:32915) This station has no assigned communicators from the current project yet. Do you want to open the station anyway? Note: To add Communicators, select “No”. Then open in the manager the properties of the selected IEC61850 station.
Project copied/moved When copying DIGSI4 projects containing 1 or several IEC 61850 station configurations, the corresponding IEC 61850 projects are not copied automatically. Consider the corresponding hints in help.
IEC station 1(0831:000010) No IEC 61850 System Configurator The project was found for the scd file specified.
Open project(0100:000500) Opening the project failed Upgrade failed. For more information, see the log file. If the project still cannot be upgraded. please contact Siemens Customer Support.
Register IEC 61850 System Configurator Project (0831:000009)
The IEC station must be assigned to an IEC 61850 System Configurator project.
To continue working with your IEC configuration, the IEC Station must be assigned to the project you previously created with the IEC 61850 System Configurator.
The possibilities of interactive training with video are endless. Such training can be accessed whenever and wherever it is needed, as often as is necessary. It is highly cost-effective, reduces travel, and time-saving. We provide professional video training package on SIPROTEC and DIGSI
High-Quality Video (Full HD – 1080p)
Free lifetime technical support with quick response (WhatsApp, E-mail, Telegram, and Remote technical support if needed
Share the valuable experiences in the field as a user, not as a promoter
Short videos in English with easy-to-digest content
Share the most up to date experiences, news, and documents relevant to each course
DIGSI 4 training will be taking you through all the key stages of working with DIGSI 4 by using practical examples. This online course is suitable for electrical engineers with a desire to understand the fundamentals of configuring SIPROTECT 4 with DIGSI 4.
DIGSI4 training using examples. we will be taking you through all the key stages of working with DIGSI 4. Among other things, we will be showing you how to Create station topology, parameterize control monitor devices, Route information, Change display images, Configure logical functions, Task definition, Topology, Parameters, Routing, Logics, Display, Configuring busbar protection, Exchanging, and archiving data, Analyzing faults with SIGRA 4, Working online, Modem Connection, Direct Connections, Ethernet and IEC 61850
Training on DIGSI 4 and DIGSI 5 Training, contact us
Rs 2500 Click here to pay on
leave a comment on this post or Contact us for details